Little cub, aren't you afraid that your brother will bite you off

The man in front of him took off his disguise, the corners of his eyes were flushed behind his gold-rimmed glasses, and he tilted his head lazily, looking at them with a smile. Looking down further, the other party's shallow wrist on the knee was as bright as jade, the knuckles were slender, and there was a thin strip of cigarette between the two fingers, the scarlet fire ignited at the top, and the wisps of smoke drifted in the air of the bathroom, adding a little hazy.

Without waiting for the three young masters to answer, the goblin-like Teacher Tang laughed, his fingertips flicked a little cigarette ash, and his voice was soft, with a hint of coaxing and casualness: "The bar is not a place for children to come...... It's so late now, and good students should sleep at home. "

He smiled slightly, and his voice was very gentle: "Good, your homeroom teacher is worried about you, go back quickly......"

He Wen smiled, there was a small scar on his eyebrow bone, he was tall and strong, like a vigorous leopard, he was handsome, and he smiled with a little ruffian: "Teacher Tang, do you think it is useful to change the topic now?"

In the compartment, Tang Tang's gentle smile froze, and he was silent for a few seconds, he raised his hand to put the cigarette in his mouth, leaned back with his arms, hummed and said vaguely: "Okay, then tell me, what do you want the teacher to do?"

"Jiang Yuansi is coming over soon. Next to him, Ye Huaixun's cold voice came, Tang Tang raised his eyebrows and looked over, and saw the cold long-haired chairman shaking his phone at him, "Teacher, do you want Jiang Yuansi to see you?"

The corners of his mouth suddenly hooked up with a smile: "Or ...... Teacher Tang, do you want Teacher Meng, who is being treated in the hospital, to know about this?"

"......"

Tang Tang bit his wet cigarette holder, his eyes were gloomy, and he asked slowly, "Say, what do you want?"

Chu Anxu smiled with a sunny handsomeness, and he said with a hint of coquettishness: "Teacher Tang, we don't embarrass you too much, as long as you help us talk once today, we will let you go." "

Tang Tang, who originally thought that these bastard boys wanted to extort money, or wanted to let himself leave them alone at school, was stunned for a moment, completely stunned, his face was not good-looking, and he laughed coldly: "Little cub, aren't you afraid that your brother will bite off your inheritance?"

"Don't be afraid. Chu Anxu smiled brightly, "If my brother bites my things, then I can only ask Teacher Meng to help me make the decision." "

After a few seconds of silence, He Wen was a little impatient, and he said, "Have you thought about it, Mr. Tang, if you continue to grind, we can only let people bring Teacher Jiang over to watch the play." "

Tang Tang scolded in his heart, this bar is in Xicheng, and the experimental high school is in Dongcheng, he originally thought that if he was so far away, no one would find out about the waves he was playing in private, but who would have thought that this guy should have just become an adult and want to engage in men, and he would come so far to do it.

It's really bad.

He bit the cigarette holder, his face was gloomy and black, and he hooked his lips slightly sarcastically: "Okay, I'll give you a mouth, who will come first?"

It may have been discussed before, Ye Huaixun, who was cold and indifferent, walked forward, he unbuckled his belt without any emotion, unzipped it, and released his semi-erect meat stem.

Tang Tang's eyelids jumped, and he swallowed his saliva silently - to die, this thing is a little too thick, although the color is still clean and light red, but the big glans is full, and the green tendons on the surface of the meat column are terrifying, which is not at all compatible with Ye Huaixun, the little fairy face who drinks dew.