The protagonist is reported to work

The lights on the second floor were dim and unknown, Shen Lanfeng sat on the sofa, his slender and powerful hands turned the lighter irritably, Lin Qingji observed for a long time before picking up the coffee cup and said slowly.

"Shen Lanfeng, if you don't know your temperament, I might have to suspect that you have taken a fancy to Huo Tingshen. "

Shen Lanfeng subconsciously snorted, but he didn't smile, "Just him Huo Ting......shen?" I'm taking a fancy to him!"

Lin Qingji's coffee action paused, he stopped for a few seconds, silently put down the cup, and looked at the dashing Shen Lanfeng opposite a little strangely.

"Uncle Zhong, you ...... taste?"

"Lin Qingji!" Shen Lanfeng angrily threw a cigarette case at him: "I'm talking about his new assistant." "

Lin Qingji was smashed by the cigarette case, reached out to catch the cigarette case that was about to roll to the ground, and put it on the table, Shen Lanfeng, who was out of breath, lowered his eyes and looked at the slightly cool liquid in the glass, and his voice revealed an indescribable 'sexual' interest.

"The little assistant looks good, he speaks softly, but his sentences are soft and thorny, and after exercising, his fair skin is sweaty, and he slides down his neck into the collar, t......sk" Shen Lanfeng leaned back gently, and his Adam's apple rolled: "The smell on his body is also good, to be honest, when he knelt to light a cigarette for Huo Tingshen, I wanted him to lick it for me." "

Shen Lanfeng's eyes were full of plundering ambition when he said this, it was common for him and Huo Ting to rob the company's projects, but this was the first time to rob people.

Lin Qingji seemed to be a little interested, and suddenly wanted to see what Tang Tezhu looked like when these two guys treated him differently......

--

In the early morning, the physiological alarm clock woke up Tang Tang, who was sore all over, and he lay on the bed, his vision blurred to reflect the unfamiliar environment.

After a few more seconds, the senses of his body revived, and Tang Tang found that he was naked in the quilt, and he was held in the arms of the chairman.

He was drunk, the chairman tricked him into going back to the room, he lay between the chairman's legs without thinking, took the initiative to suck and lick the male genitals, the coarse and hot big thing stabbed his throat, and finally poured countless semen into his stomach pouch.

And then ...... He was raped by men.

Tang Tang was stiff, his face was very pale, and at this moment, the hot body like a stove behind him suddenly approached, and even the big thing with the morning erection in the chrysanthemum cave also hit forward.

"Hmm......"

The young man's muffled snort was already hoarse, Huo Tingshen hugged him tightly, and shallowly grinded and inserted it all night, and it was a wet and soft pussy.

"Awake?" the man asked him in a low-pitched voice.

"Let it go...... Let me go. "

Tang Tang's voice was hoarse, he struggled to leave, but Huo Tingshen's arm was as hard as iron, he was trembling all over, and his pussy was pouring out of juice.

"Don't move," Huo Ting sighed heartwarmly, "It's time to go to work......

The man turned over suddenly, crushing him down under him, Tang Tang's face was buried in the pillow, the white quilt covered the chairman's tossed movements, whining and crying, the soft big bed was slammed back and forth, and he said the worst words in a low magnetic voice.