Classmate, take care of your dog D in heat

The confession didn't succeed, but it was regarded by his sweetheart as playing a child's temper again, not to mention how aggrieved it was.

Going out of the utility room, Tang Tang waved his hand at them, and another person took a dog's head, and then walked leisurely to the office.

The young masters were angry, and looked at the teacher's back pitifully for a long time, until they couldn't see at all, and then they returned to the class with their handsome faces gloomy.

Class A in the third year of high school

Jiang Yuansi pursed his lips, he sat on the chair of the podium, the blackboard behind him was blank, there was not a word, and the students were also bored looking at the sky, no one was writing.

A few young masters didn't bother to take care of Jiang Yuansi, and they didn't say hello when they entered the door, and they returned to their seats as if no one was around, and they didn't even give a look.

The attitude of the three people made Jiang Yuansi, who was waiting for them to take the initiative to apologize, even more angry, and said with anger in disappointment.

"He Wen, Ye Huaixun, Chu Anxu. He then asked, "Where are you and Teacher Tang going to chat?" It's class time, so let's wait for you for half a class, ...... You really, you don't know how to be ashamed. "

As soon as these words were spoken, there were a lot of yin and yang weird hums in the class, He Wen was pressed with fire in his heart, and the tip of his shoe touched Yin Ming's chair, impatient: "Tsk, what's going on?"

Yin Ming also hummed like a little piglet: "Hmph, let's Teacher Jiang take the roll call in class, and I found that you are not there, so I have to wait for you to come back to class, and then it's like this......" He rushed to Nunu in front of him: "Let's sit for half a class, I didn't talk about a single question." "

After listening to Yin Ming's complaints, Chu Anxu could no longer suppress the anger in his heart, he stretched out his tone and shouted: "Teacher Jiang," and when Jiang Yuansi frowned at him, and the students in the class also raised their ears, Chu Anxu smiled sarcastically, and continued slowly: "May I ask if you have waited for us for half a class, or for you, an irresponsible teacher, for half a class?" Why don't you feel ashamed of wasting class time?"

He seemed to smile: "Or is your teacher card for us to test?"

The grades of the three young masters have always been good, and they have participated in many competitions for the school, plus their family backgrounds are good, as long as they don't make any big mistakes, the teachers in the school don't care much about them, but the new Chinese teacher in the third year of high school is an accident.

Since Jiang Yuansi served as the head teacher of Class A of the third year of the experimental high school, he has found a lot of stubble for the students, and he has to be in charge of the east and west like a mother, and he has to discipline these few people in the class who study the best and have the richest in the family, and he looks like a stubborn teacher who does not bow his head for power on weekdays, and his eyes reveal the firmness of "I'd rather die than give in", and the name "Your father's money is your father's, not relying on the family, you young masters are nothing".

Oh, it's annoying.

Jiang Yuansi was even more angry when he heard that the student was still talking back, his delicate eyebrows furrowed, and he had a delicate and good-looking face: "I know that you are good at studying and have a good family background, but as a student, you should attend class well, what do you do when you don't skip class and hang out with the English teacher?"