If you're playing with me, I'll wash your mouth

Two hours ago, the J City Military District Hospital.

Tang Tang got up from the hospital bed, took a "hiss" breath, grabbed the light blonde hair that had just been dyed for a long time, leaned back against the hospital bed like a boneless, squinted and looked around the military ward where he was, and quietly sorted out the chaotic thoughts in his head.

[System, what happened to the protagonist, dead or not. 】

He asked lazily.

[System: The protagonist was lucky and was not injured in the car accident again, but in order to make the Jiang family feel guilty, he is now pretending to be unconscious and lying next door. 】

Tang Tang smiled: "Very good, the protagonist this time is worthy of being a madman who doesn't want to die, and he himself is still in my car...... dare to gamble with his life on the future. How...... So believe that his good luck can make him unscathed in the car accident?" He groaned for a few seconds, and said: "Indeed, if I hadn't turned the steering wheel in time this time, then I should have died by now, he was seriously injured and survived, and then succeeded in making the protagonist take it to heart by virtue of his identity as being bullied by me, the demon king of the mixed world, and almost dying." "

"It's amazing......"

The system felt that the host who was leaning on the hospital bed and sighing with the corners of his lips was a little bit like the perverted murderer in the movie, but it didn't have a similar emotion of fear, and only said in a mechanical voice: "Host, do you want to draw rewards now?"

Tang Tang thought for a while: "This time, the protagonists are attacking father and uncle, so let's not smoke it first, and select the 'thinking day and dream' of the previous world from the skill pool, and the other ......" He smiled and muttered distressedly: "What should I do, I want to see the protagonist planted on his self-righteous good luck...... system, what is the success rate of this skill?"

[System: 89 percent.] 】

"It's quite high, so choose 'there are always Diao people who want to harm me', I hope I can be a little more European this time." "

The voice fell, and the mobile phone on the bedside table suddenly began to "buzz" and vibrate, Tang Tang took the mobile phone, glanced at the name in the upper left corner, and took an apple in the fruit basket, wiped it randomly, took a crisp bite, and clicked on the video call.

"Grandson, what's wrong?"

"Yo grandpa, are you in the hospital?" The sound of a hippie smiling face came from the video, and the boy who spoke looked heroic and smiling.

Tang Tang's white eyes were about to roll up to the sky, and he scolded with a smile: "Get out, don't laugh if you don't want to laugh, what are you pretending to be here, you pouting your ass grandpa, I know it's shit and fart." "

"......"

The smile on the corner of Ke Yuanxun's mouth stiffened, and he was silent for a few seconds, he wiped his face, and his voice was a little low: "I'm sorry, Tang'er." "

"Heh," Tang Tang sneered: "What are you doing? play with me sadly, what's the matter with you, what's the matter, you have a good relationship with your illegitimate child, apologize for him?"

Ke Yuanxun said angrily: "Hey, you know that's not what I said, anyway, you don't care about me." "

"Lao Tzu is willing!" Tang Tang's face was a little heavy: "Ke Yuanxun, can you bear it...... Aunt Wang accompanied your father to give up all the net worth, and she couldn't lift her head in the circle because she was calculated, are you really fucking willing? Look at your cowardice. "