Is the protagonist attacking the birds lively enough

Liyuan.

Bai Qingzhi took the headset, sat on the chair with his eyes closed, and stroked the white cat that made a purring sound in his arms, the black machine next to him flashed green light, and there was a footstep in the headset.

He couldn't figure out why he had slipped the bugging device into the crack of the little boy's bed and waited so long with a headset.

But...... Hearing the sound of undressing gradually coming from the headset, Bai Qingzhi's rua cat's hand also followed, although his expression did not change, but he seemed to be listening carefully to the movement over there.

The long-haired white cat with a snoring in his arms was dissatisfied with the owner's distraction, purring and rubbing the owner's palm, meowing ~ and barking twice.

It's a pity that its owner is now full of goblins on the other side of the eavesdropper, and he doesn't have time to pay attention to it at all, and even after the goblin let out a sweet moan, Huo Ran got up and walked quickly to the door with it in his arms.

"Smack-"

The door was ruthlessly closed by the owner, the wind in the corridor blew noisily, and the golden long-haired white cat squatted in a daze in the closed doorway.

"Meow ???"

Bai Qingzhi breathed a sigh of relief, returned to his seat as if nothing had happened, and took a headset to listen carefully to the movement over there.

......

Ding Mansion.

Tang Tang lifted the hem of his robe, took off his pants and knelt on the bed, his upper body was close to the sheets, his white round skin was pouted high, and the red and swollen little flower in the middle shyly overflowed a little crystalline, which was simply astringent.

His face was close to the crack of the bed, and he let out an ambiguous gasp as he drugged his swollen flesh hole with his drugged fingers.

Bai Qingzhi's crotch on the side of the teaser stiffened, and at the same time, his eyebrows jumped, thinking to himself What is this Tang Xiaogongzi doing?

"Ah......h

There was a wheezing breath over there, and Bai Qingzhi seemed to hear the sound of "chirping" water, and the boy's sometimes aggrieved muttering "can't reach it".

"......"

He seemed to have guessed what Tang Tang was doing, and his crotch was quite hard to put up the robe, and the man's breathing was a little heavy, and he felt even more unbelievable, because no matter how he looked at it, this little boy didn't look like such a dissolute person.

"Whew, it's so itchy......"

Tang Tang squinted his eyes slightly on the phone, put his side face on the pillow, deliberately made a few sobs, he turned one hand behind the acupoint, and used two drugged fingers to go in and out of the ripe little asshole, "chirping" thrusting, and the lewd water also splashed on the white roundness.

He took a small breath of coolness, and his delicate little cock gradually overflowed with a trace of semen as his fingers pressed the sensitive points in the meat hole.

...... Bai Qingzhi on the other side of the phone was uncomfortable, it was cold in the middle of autumn, he drank two large pots of cold tea in a row, and he didn't suppress the fire under him, but made the uncompetitive brother stiffer and harder.

The teacup and the tray collided with each other, Bai Qingzhi's chest rose and fell, he closed his eyes, listened to the whimpering gasp in his ear, stretched out his slender and beautiful hand to his lower body, circled the meat stick full of green tendons, and slowly soothed it.