The cowardly boy was attacked by the protagonist and lost

Yan Hesong retracted his gaze very coldly, and gently stroked Tang Tang's flushed face with his other hand, and his voice was soft: "Don't let us touch it, do you want him to touch it......?"

His slender fingertips poked into the boy's little asshole, which was already holding a big cock, and touched the soft intestines, inch by inch.

Tang Tang moved his body uncomfortably, constantly letting out small whimpering and babbling of refusal, Gu Bandit strangled the root of his snow-white thighs from behind with both arms, making him open his legs a little ashamedly, the reddish delicate little guy stood sickly, and the hole that was propped up into a round hole by a thick long cock was now also inserted into two fingers, with the running water of "cooing and cooing".

"Don't ......" Tang Tang's face was flushed, and he didn't seem to be awake, but he only knew how to refuse: "No...... No, we can't...... Woo Goff......"

His successive refusals completely angered the two men, Yan Hesong pulled out his wet fingers, replaced them with his hot cock, the thick and hideous thing against the red and swollen circle, and one fucked half of the glans hard, and suddenly propped up the little asshole.

"Ahh

Tang Tang screamed, trembling and began to kick his legs indiscriminately, but the Gu bandit behind him hugged him tightly domineeringly, Yan Hesong's slightly curly medium and long hair fell down, and he asked with a smile: "Brother?" He pulled Tang Tang's two legs that were originally held by Gu bandits, wrapped loosely around his waist, and slammed one hard-

The purple-red meat stick covered with green tendons was thrust into most of it, Tang Tang screamed "whining", he no longer had the strength to struggle, and could only watch with teary eyes as the man entered his body inch by inch.

Yan Hesong breathed a sigh of relief, he grinded shallowly, leaned over and lowered his head to kiss the boy's lips that were biting out the tooth marks, and said in a low tone: "Baby...... Brother-in-law fucked your asshole, but what can I do?"

"Uh......h No...... Brother...... No, pull ...... Pull it out. Tang Tang cried upside down, trembling pitifully.

Gu Bandit laughed angrily, he lowered his head and bit Tang Tang's little ear, which was very bad: "It's okay, let's ...... secretly." Don't tell your brother. "

Ignoring the confused little boy, the two men moved their waists hard to burst the red and swollen little assholes, and they used their strength full of anger to insert Tang Tang's pussy "poof" and make a chaotic sound.

"Ahhh......h Good...... It hurts...... No, no, no, no...... Brother uh-ha"

"Don't be afraid...... We don't tell my brother. Yan Hesong's tone was gentle, which could make people immersed in this gentleness and never escape again.

His waist jerked up quickly, and a huge cock rubbed against another man's cock, and the glans hit the rectum hard, and the dull sound was like it was going to gouge through the stomach.

Tang Tang put his chin on Yan Hesong's shoulder, the leg wrapped around his waist fell, and he kicked the messy sheet again and again on the sheet, and the soft crying pant was seductive and straightforward, and he shouted for a while, "Still...... Not enough" for a while, he struggled and shouted not to.

Bai Qingzhi passed by the end of the bed, didn't even look at the two men, just held his huge cock from behind Yan Hesong and touched Tang Tang's slightly open lips, very arrogant.

Yan Hesong couldn't see the back, but he knew that someone was coming, and Gu Bandit couldn't see his movements, so he could only see Tang Tang's black little head for a moment, and then lowered it down, as if he was holding the adulterer's cock.