The finches they hold in their palms (ending, 4)

After the little prince finished confessing, he buried his face in his brother's warm and smelling chest, rubbed lightly on his full big chest muscles embarrassedly, and waited for a long time with red ears, but his father, uncle and brother stopped talking, and they didn't come to kiss him.

He slowly pursed his mouth a little, and took a 'ahhh' at the tip of his brother's nipple like a tantrum, even biting the fabric of his shirt with the tip of the nipple underneath, grinding it with small baby teeth, and drooling inarticulately: "Bad...... You guys are bad. "

The slight tingling in his chest brought Tang Xiao back to his senses, he lowered his head, his eyes were red and a little embarrassed, he picked up his little cousin without saying a word, and strode to the bedroom, the man scolded in a dumb voice: "Fuck brother, I just want to be your man!"

Tang Yu'an narrowed his eyes, the Russian book in his hand had not turned a page for a long time, he chuckled, closed the book, got up and followed.

"Today's meeting is cancelled. Tang Chengyan coldly instructed the secretary on the other side of the computer, and then added: "Everyone has worked hard during this time, and everyone will go to the finance to receive a one-month bonus." "

After that, the chairman, who was still indifferent, turned off the computer, pulled his tie and went upstairs, with a hint of eagerness on his back.

The secretary on the other side of the phone: "...... "Chairman!!If you want to be kidnapped, you blink!!

Upstairs.

The tall man pressed his little cousin on the big bed and kissed him fiercely, and with the other hand pulled at his clothes, the soft fabric could not resist the man's rough and savage strength, and made a breaking stabbing sound.

The other two men stripped off their clothes, and Tang Yu'an held his nephew's soft white curled little feet and pecked them lightly.

Tang Chengyan took his son's beautiful and slender hand and helped his lower body.

Their eyes were slightly red, and their movements were so eager that they wanted to swallow the boy, causing him to whine and kick his legs to prevent the little uncle from kissing his feet.

But it's too late to regret it now, the hungry wolf smells the meat, how can he not put his mouth down.

The large floor-to-ceiling windows upstairs are bright, and rays of sunlight pour into the bedroom, casting a light golden light on the young man on the ginger bed.

The handsome boy's skin was as white as jade, he knelt on the ginger bed, pouted his ass high, and with one hand back, he broke his soft and smooth butt flaps and parted them on both sides, revealing the pink chrysanthemum hole between the buttocks.

In such a lascivious posture, the face is pure, the soft black hair is slightly messy, drooping on the forehead, a pair of black eyes are ignorant and innocent, and the cheeks are gently rubbed against the pillow, like a kitten.

"Daddy......" he said softly, urgingly.

Tang Chengyan knelt on the bed naked, every muscle in his body was just right, full of vigorous and vigorous strength. His eyes drooped slightly, and he held his stiff big root and gently grinded it on his baby son's small pussy, and from time to time he poked a big glans into it, pulling out the water "poof", which was very bad.

"Uh......h Father. "

Tang Tang whimpered, swaying and trembling with a little butt that wanted to chase back, Tang Chengyan didn't hide, watching his good son's little ass take the initiative to swallow the big cock full of green tendons little by little, stretching his narrow pussy open.