Forced Asshole Explosion (Blowjob Explosion)

Lu Zixuan dismissed the young man on the table, wiped off the dripping penis with a wet towel, and leisurely stepped forward to stick it on Tang Tang's back.

Tang Tang's hand was grabbed by Ni Xiangyang, and the hot body came from behind him. Lu Zixuan's stiff penis rubbed against his waist, and his sensitive ear was bitten.

"Don't... please..."

Tang Tang trembled and begged for mercy with a crying voice.

Ni Xiangyang took a deep breath, grabbed Tang Tang's chin to make him look up, stared at the tear-filled little face with dark eyes, and cursed hoarsely, "Damn, why is this flirty rabbit so flirtatious... ..."

Leaning against the door, Jiang Che lazily gave the two of them a look, "Go in and play."

Lu Zixuan let go of Tang Tang's wet ears, squeezed them ambiguously before entering the door.

Regardless of Tang Tang's struggle, Ni Xiangyang dragged him into this lewd little classroom.

Tang Tang's begging for mercy softly and in a crying voice could arouse a man's desire to be violent. Jiang Che took out a cigarette and put it in his mouth, and slowly closed the door.

...

A neat desk and a serious blackboard outside the door.

The obscene objects in the door, and a group of beasts in heat.

There was a warm yellow ambiguous light overhead, Lu Zixuan tied Tang Tang's struggling hands with a tie, Ni Xiangyang unbuttoned Tang Tang's shirt, and returned the trousers and small leather shoes that got in the way.

"No... Please, I, I can give you money. If I have money, please let me go, please let me go."

The clothes became less and less, and Tang Tang cried so hard, choking pitifully.

Ni Xiangyang couldn't help laughing after hearing this, gently wiped away the little man's tears with his index finger, but said vulgar words in his mouth, "Baby, brother doesn't want money, brother just wants to fuck you hard, fuck you The little asshole is swollen, and it's filled with my brother's semen, can I give my brother a baby?"

Tang Tang was so frightened, he stared at his big wet eyes and hiccupped, "Woo... I, I'm a boy! I, I, I can't give birth to a baby, so you let me go, woo."

"Fuck,"

Lu Zixuan was amused by him. He touched Tang Tang's smooth skin and beautiful collarbone with his hand, then squeezed his nipples, and cursed secretly, "Ni Xiangyang, can you finish taking off? I'm going to be hooked by this bastard." Gotta burn with lust."

Ni Xiangyang also wanted to be happy, he leaned forward and kissed Tang Tang hard, and then took off the last layer of underwear neatly.

Tang Tang's hands were tied behind his back with a tie, his white shirt was drooping on his arms, two red cherry blossoms were inlaid on his white and powdery snow skin, his waist was full of grip, his beautiful little belly button, his legs were slender and fair, People can't help but think to themselves how good it would be if it was worn around the waist and fucked hard.

The most eye-catching thing is the soft flesh and small fleshy eggs on the boy's lower body. The little guy is white and hairless, with powder on the top, straight, clean and beautiful.

Lu Zixuan's eyes darkened, he leaned down and bit Tang Tang's tender nipples unceremoniously, sucking big mouthfuls of the milky white flesh, and skillfully rubbed the boy's beautiful penis with the other hand.

After a while, the little thing without personnel raised the man's head, drooling fiercely.

"Um, no...ha, don't..."