Talking to the original owner and getting fucked to climax

The villa was quiet and silent, and most of the lights had been turned off. In the newly tidied room on the second floor, there was only a warm night light, which cast a layer of soft light on the lingering man on the big bed.

The tall and straight man took off the disguise of his suit. His honey-colored skin and perfect and smooth inverted triangle figure frustrate most men. He propped up the wall with one hand, the muscles on his arms jumped slightly, and he held his thick and hideous cock with the other. Insert it into the mouth of the slender and weak white-skinned boy below him.

The plump, mucus-spitting front end rubbed against the young man's delicate lips, signaling him to open his mouth.

The touch on the lips is so clear, the hot and dry smell symbolizes that this is a man's genitals, and the eyes like a young deer are filled with tears, looking at him almost pleadingly.

The man smiled, squeezed his chin open with his big hands, and slowly squeezed the glans dripping with mucus into the juvenile's bright red mouth that had been ground long ago.

The semi-forced posture forced Tang Tang to raise his head, and supported Qi Yu's strong thighs with both hands. His mouth was filled with thick fleshy columns, and the unique fishy smell of sexual organs permeated his mouth.

The corners of Tang Tang's eyes were red, and he pretended to accidentally swallow his saliva. He took the initiative to press the genitals with his soft and warm mouth, which drew a hoarse gasp from the man.

Qi Yu exhaled, seeing that there was still a part of his genitals that hadn't been inserted into the warm tender place, he didn't force it, wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes with his thumb, and began to thrust slowly.

Tang Tang was resting on two pillows, his delicate mouth was stuffed to the brim with ferocious beasts, his dick rolled over the sensitive spots on the palate and the surface of his tongue, getting deeper and deeper, trying to insert it into his throat.

Qi Yu tensed his waist and abdomen muscles, his genitals were wrapped by the soft and slippery mouth, and the swollen thing pressed the boy's uvula, and his waist and hips moved fast and hard.

...

Time passed for a long time, Tang Tang's eyes were red, and his mouth was wide open. The body fluid was about to be overflowed by the thrust of the cock, and he could only swallow hard again and again. For a moment, the thrill of electric shock made the man's spine tremble.

"Oh shit......"

The man cursed in a low voice, and the already deep genitals pushed inward again, poking deep into his throat, causing Tang Tang's throat to twitch reflexively, and he sighed comfortably.

The thick and stiff meat blade was inserted straight into the delicate throat, and the innocent boy retched and cried, whimpering and pushing the man's leg.

A thin layer of sweat rolled on Qi Yu's honey-colored muscles, and he touched the boy's puffy little face with his callused big hands, shaking his lower body, and his voice was hoarse with lust, "Baby... the time is coming soon."

The thick hair around the genitals stuck to Tang Tang's face, and his nasal cavity was filled with the messy smell of male hormones and sex hormones. Tang Tang was so fucked that he lost his mind, and could only open his mouth lewdly, his bright red lips kept swallowing. A thick monster, it was not until Qi Yu's devilish voice that he came back to his senses.

The body as beautiful as white jade suddenly froze, as if thinking of something terrible, the spring color at the corners of Tang Tang's eyes and brows receded most of it, ignoring the corners of his mouth that was stretched achingly, he raised his head slightly, his little hairy head moved up and down , sucking and sucking hard to please the hot dick in his mouth.