Happy Graduation, My Little Classmate (Ending)

After the sports meeting, the time seemed to speed up, the countdown to the college entrance examination written on the blackboard was only in single digits, the school atmosphere was tense, and the students were working hard to study.

A few days ago, there was even a student in class B who fainted in class because of overwork, and when he woke up, he asked, this child slept for two or three hours for several days in a row, but our little Tang teacher was scared enough, and every day in the middle of the night on the third floor went to the boys' dormitory to sweep those who didn't sleep at two or three o'clock, and the girls had no choice but to send a message in the group when the time came, so that they could pay attention to the rest time.

Approaching the college entrance examination, Tang Tang prepares lesson plans every day until late, in such a toss, the whole person has lost a lot of weight, and at night the little beasts take turns to sleep with Teacher Tang's waist in shifts, and they will carefully measure whether the teacher's waist is a little thinner today? ?

This amount can make the three little beasts feel distressed, He Wen took the initiative to go to the dormitory in the middle of the night every day to get people to sleep, and went to these boys twice to completely stop. Chu Anxu and Ye Huaixun tried to get all kinds of soup and water for the teacher to supplement their nutrition, and finally maintained the teacher's current weight.

It's twelve o'clock in the morning.

The light in the study was still on, the rustling sound of writing continued, Tang Tang wore gold-wire glasses and silk pajamas and sat at the desk to write lesson plans.

Looking at people under the lamp, the more you look at it, the more beautiful it becomes.

Suddenly, he was hugged by the waist from behind, his left shoulder sank slightly, a few strands of black hair fell to his chest, and a slightly cool pale hand poked into the gap in his pajamas, groping the delicate snow skin on his chest.

Tang Tang put down the pen and helplessly grabbed the messy hand: "Huai Xun, don't make trouble." "

The person behind him didn't speak, the cold incense sprayed lightly on the side of his face, the hand broke free from the restraint slightly, touched the teacher's delicate chest, and pinched the flat little nipple on the left.

Teacher Tang snorted, his back against the chest of the person behind him trembling: "Uh...... Don't make a fuss, wait, wait until you finish the college entrance examination in ...... In uhhhh "

The person behind him paused, still didn't say anything, but this time the force of pinching the little tits was harder, two fingers pinched the nipple beads and pulled them up, and bounced back in the "snap", and after a while, the thin pectoral muscles on the left side were reddened by his play, and the little tits were also swollen.

Tang Tang's hand was on Ye Huaixun's arm around his waist, he gasped tremblingly, and his little cock, which had been quiet in his lower body, suddenly began to glow, and the most speechless thing for him was that he actually tasted a little grievance from Ye Huaixun's strength?

Are you wronged?

Teacher Tang wants to help his forehead, and he is about to take the college entrance examination, in order to avoid the distraction of these little beasts in bed, he deliberately stipulates the rules of not going to bed before the college entrance examination, but these little beasts with strong libido always want to crawl on his bed, and always use that young body to seduce him everywhere.

How can a man who has been a vegetarian for several days withstand such a hookup?

He snorted lightly, his cock was so hard that he couldn't stand it, and he didn't wronged himself, so he turned around and held Ye Huaixun's head and pressed it under his crotch.