Accused of being raped to climax in full view

Tang Tang stood at the door of the class for a while, and then with a puffy face, he took a deep

breath and pushed the door open.

In the classroom, the originally deep and deep voice stopped abruptly, and pairs of eyes stared at Tang Tang who had just stepped into one foot like lights.

Tang Tang paused, and the energy he had held back suddenly dissipated. He, he really wanted to retract this foot.

Also, I didn't go to the wrong class...

The thin white fingers couldn't help but hold on to the schoolbag belt tightly. The young master didn't go or go in. It took a long time for the tips of his ears to turn red, and he moved to the seat and sat down.

When he got closer, Tang Tang understood why these people looked at him so much.

The three young masters who were originally sitting in front all changed positions.

Jiang Che fell asleep with his arms folded, Ni Xiangyang played games with his legs crossed, and Lu Zixuan actually sat on the seat next to him, and greeted him with a smile on his face.

The class was terribly quiet, only the sound of Ni Xiangyang playing games. Their eyes turned around the four of them intentionally or unintentionally, wondering what the relationship between these three masters and this newcomer was.

Tang Tang sat inside with a delicate little face over Lu Zixuan's long legs, sitting upright in danger, without looking sideways.

The bell rang, and the teacher came in with the lesson plan. His scrutinizing eyes gradually disappeared with the sound of the lecture, and Tang Tang was vigilant for half the class. Seeing that they were all busy with their own affairs, he gradually let go of his heart and started Listen to the class with peace of mind.

However......

Tang Tang shook his hand while taking notes, and looked at the handsome Lu Zixuan beside him in disbelief.

Jiang Che, who was dozing behind him, opened his eyes at some point, and Ni Xiangyang also put down his phone and looked at the two people in front with great interest.

Lu Zixuan casually raised his long legs to block the gap, holding the book in one hand, and with the other hand directly inserted into Tang Tang's suit pants, rubbing his cock through the cotton underwear.

Tang Tang grabbed the man's troubled hand as if his tail had been stepped on, and stammered eagerly with a blushing face, "You, what are you doing."

Lu Zixuan let him hold his hand, narrowed his fox eyes slightly, and silently uttered three words.

"Fuck you..."

Tang Tang was in a hurry, but he was weak, and he lost his strength after a few pushes. He could only watch Lu Zixuan take out his pink cock from his underwear in front of the public.

The pretty little guy was floppy, very disappointing, and after a while he was pushed upright by Lu Zixuan's slender fingers with thin calluses.

He rubbed the sensitive glans and horse eyes with his fingertips, passed his palm across the shaft, and then rubbed the small balls one after another.

"Well......"

Tang Tang's face was flushed, and he lay on the table and couldn't help crying, then bit his lower lip in fear.

Lu Zixuan smiled, and whispered in his ear slowly, "Tangtang, please hold back..."

The rustling sound of the pen nib taking notes echoed the teacher's lecture, Chu Le'an wrinkled the book in his hand, his eyes wandered, and he used the mirror to peek at the eye-catching people behind him more than once.