After Tang Tang escaped, he was arrested at the base

On the road, the car was rolling with thick smoke, and blood stained the door flowed all over the ground. Not far ahead, the owner was broken by his claws, and his body was still reflexively twitching. "squeaking" several zombies gnawed around him and swallowed his internal organs.

The off-road vehicle was wrapped in water mist. The zombies smelled a living smell. They looked up from their flesh and blood. They just staggered up and chased, but the off-road vehicle had long disappeared.

The zombies chasing behind are getting farther and farther away. The speed and performance of the off-road vehicle have been improved after modification. The bumpy feeling caused by the human wreckage being run over by tires is minimal, but this small shaking made the naked teenager in the car sob and hold the man's neck tightly.

Inside and outside the car, there seemed to be two worlds. The zombies outside rushed up with a human smell, howled and rushed to the off-road vehicle, and were taken away by the wind blade and water.

Behind the SUV, the sweet fragrance spread everywhere. The young man's eyes rippled with spring, and his hands with bite marks trembled slightly. He held the man's neck and sobbed. His fresh body was sucked by the hot lips and tongue behind him, and he trembled gently.

"Don't woo... It's too deep, uh-huh..." Tang Tang chanted gently, and her snow-like skin was pink with eroticism. His upturned buttocks were slapped finely, shaking his flesh wetly. The charming little butt hole was supported transparently, and she swallowed up and down with two big dicks of the same thick and long.

"Well..." Shen Yun leaned back on the leather seat and sighed refreshingly, "Swallow deeper."

Tang Tang, who was controlled by the power, had no right to refuse. He tried to raise his body in the car and used his wet, trembling buttocks to the big dick!

"Ah, ah!!" Tang Tang screamed and ejaculated semen. Two hot stiff stiff almost penetrated his sensitive chrysanthemum heart. His intestines were squirmed by friction, constantly wrapping and sucking to please the two compulsad.

The big glans suddenly penetrated into the coquettish heart like a meat cover, and the raised blue veins rubbed the squirming intestines on the way fiercely. The two sighed comfortably. Lou Ziqian lowered his head and made a red mark on the back of the teenager's back. His wet tongue licked the spine and bit out the tooth marks on the teenager's beautiful butterfly bone.

The co-pilot's seat was pushed to the front, and the three people behind him, who were not very wide, clung to each other. The teenager's skin condensed with a layer of sweat, and was fiercely manipulated by the two men's hot bodies in the middle.

"Ah, ah, ah... No, I... I can't stand it... woo, ah, beg... power... um..."

Tang Tang cried in a low voice. Although the beautiful little dick was so red and swollen that he could not ejaculate anything, he could only follow the order to twist his waist and lift his buttocks, and kept sobbing and sitting down. The two sex organs in the body became more and more fierce, and deeper and deeper. The intense pleasure made him tremble all over. The chrysanthemum hole spewed out coquettish water. The little meat stick with the tiger's head and tiger's brain slapped Shen Yun's abdominal muscles and sprayed the semen on the delicate body.

"Ah, ah! Shoot it!! Shoot it! Ah!! Don't!" Tang Tang screamed, his arms supported his trembling body, and his strength remained unchanged. He swallowed the big dick with his sensitive intestines after orgasm.

"Fuck, it's so cool!" Lou Ziqian narrowed his eyes and took a long breath, "You can't run away, baby."

"Ah, ah, don't run! Don't run!! Please... Please... I really can't shoot out, uh-huh..."