Do you want to try the teacher's wetter and softer place

Green tendons popped out of He Wen's forehead, and for a moment all he was thinking about was-

Go to fucking class, I'm going to fuck this slut first!

But no.

Teacher Tang is about to start class.

The hot big hand held the teacher's white ankle, and took the white and tender foot away from the big cock covered with green tendons under his crotch, He Wen's chest rose and fell non-stop, he took off the teacher's wet black socks with difficulty, lowered his head and gently kissed the delicate snow-white instep of white jade.

"Teacher, don't recruit me if you don't want to be. "

His voice was so hoarse.

The fairy-like beauty teacher chuckled lightly, moved his feet, He Wen reluctantly let go, the teacher took the opportunity to withdraw the foot without socks, and without waiting for him to do it himself, Chu Anxu came over with his clothes, looked at his dress, and couldn't help pinching his nose, and said sullenly: "Teacher stretches his legs, I'll put pants on you." "

Tang Tangle was served, lying lazily on the table, stretching out his arm to Chu Anxu, and the big boy immediately went over to pick him up and sit down.

The round ass was next to the table, and the little thing in the intestines went deeper restlessly, Tang Tang trembled and moaned, holding Chu Anxu's shoulder and gasping slightly.

Chu Anxu was supported by him, and when Tang Tang completely recovered, he lowered his head and buried himself in the teacher's neck and rubbed it like a big dog, and then picked up the black suit pants next to him, he bent down, dressed the beauty teacher a little unskillfully, and carefully smoothed the folds on it.

Ye Huaixun picked up the leather shoes thrown on the ground, half-knelt down and put shoes on the teacher's sock-wearing foot first, and when he wore the other one, his movements paused, raised his head to look at the person in front of him, and saw the beautiful teacher supporting the table with one hand, tilting his head to look at him with a smile, his eyes were like silk, his lips were ruddy, and his feet without socks gently stepped on the knee of the leg that Ye Huaixun was kneeling on, white and delicate like jade.

"Student Ye, what does the teacher think...... You want to lick it. His voice was smiling, swaying his feet gently like a seduction, and then, stepping on Ye Huaixun's knees even harder, his phoenix eyes glanced at the student union president who was kneeling on the ground with his shoes, and whispered: "Perverted." "

The bare feet hooked the leather shoes in Ye Huaixun's hands, Tang Tang put them on slowly, stood on the ground like a bamboo, buttoned the collar of the shirt with his fingers, inserted his five fingers into his hair, and combed his messy dark brown medium and long hair.

After sorting out everything, Teacher Tang put on his gold-wire glasses, smiled at them gracefully, and said in a gentle and serious tone: "It's almost class, don't be late, students." "

After speaking, the teacher walked out of the utility room neatly, leaving three hard, aching little beasts in it and gritting his teeth with hatred.

Damn, how can he be so fuck-in!

......

The class bell rang, Tang Tang wore a headset, and told everyone the English test paper sent out yesterday, and after another ten minutes, the three little beasts who finally calmed down returned to the class.

Mr. Tang wants to do things seriously, and he can't take care of a few little beasts as soon as he starts the class, and even gradually forgets the little things in his body in the passage of time, he wears a megaphone headset, and continues to explain in a warm voice: "Everyone has made a lot of mistakes in the last grammar fill-in-the-blank question, I'm re-talking about it, it's not ......" He suddenly snorted and hurriedly held the podium.