Uncle and nephew caught J by dad in bed

The neat and clean room is now filled with the smell of lust after the obscenity. The large bed in the officer's dormitory was a mess, and a strong special officer hugged a sweaty honey-skinned boy.

The two of them sweated their bodies overlapped, and the man above shook his waist and hips shallowly, and pecked the corner of the boy's lips while inserting the young man's ecstasy into the flesh hole of the "poof, poof", and at the same time.

Jiang Xing ejaculated comfortably, and then he ate the marrow, and the hot and thick thing slowly thrust in his nephew's wet and soft intestines again, squeezing the white pulp that had just been ejaculated. This kind of oppressive resistance made Uncle Jiang enjoy a different kind of pleasure, and his throat overflowed with a comfortable low gasp, and he pecked the corners of his nephew's lips lovingly.

Tang Tang's sweaty honey-colored body swayed forward, his watery eyes gradually regained his senses, and he could wake up from that terrifying pleasure, and he noticed that the donkey thing was once again whipped in the intestines with vigor, and a burst of coolness rushed through the whole body like an electric current, and the cheerful slapping of the ears and the man's sexy low panting made the rebellious little wolf dog angry, and when Jiang Xing kissed him next time, he bit it down unceremoniously, and a string of blood drops on the pillow.

Jiang Xing gasped, raised his body and wiped his lips with the back of his hand, good guy's, it was full of blood, the tip of his tongue licked the corner of his lips full of sweet mouth, and he looked at Tang Tang with heavy eyes.

Tang Tang leaned his face sideways on the hard pillow, hummed in a very good mood, the tip of his scarlet tongue swept over the drop of blood on his lips, and his originally unruly eyebrows were stained with a little spring color that had been loved by men.

This should have been an irritating provocation, but for some reason, Jiang Xing's breathing gradually became heavier, and without warning, he pulled out his big cock inserted into his wet and soft intestines, turned his trembling nephew over, pinched the sides of his cheeks with his big hands, and forced him to open his mouth.

The mouth of the meat powder is moist, and the small tongue seems to have nowhere to place, because the face is pinched, and the mouth can't close the speed of the secretion of fluid in the mouth is accelerated, and the saliva that has not had time to swallow flows out of the corners of the mouth after a while, and a crystal of color and gas is drawn on the side of the face.

But it's such a lewdness, lust is seductive, and the young man's eyes still don't admit defeat, and he is as unruly as this wolf cub.

Jiang Xing's breath was even more chaotic, he lowered his head to block the mouth, his lips and teeth were entangled, he sucked his tongue, and gave his nephew a kiss full of blood.

He kissed, reached out and untied the broken cloth tied at Tang Tang's wrist, and touched and touched the red marks on the wrist quite distressed, even if Tang Tang was smashed in the heart by the angry Tang Tang one by one, he would never let go, but gasped roughly, kissing the delicate lips harder like a beast, playing with his soft little tongue.

It wasn't until Tang Tang was completely deprived of strength that Jiang Xing finally let him go, his heart was dull and painful, this little bastard was ruthless.

He lowered his eyes and looked down at the little lion who was flushed with a flushed face and gasping on the pillow with blurred eyes, swallowed the fishy sweetness that seemed to come up from his throat, held the hideous thing covered with green tendons, and used the full glans to block the little asshole that was squirming and squeezing the white pulp out, and did not give Tang Tang any chance to react.