Fake pregnant white rabbit squirting N

Bai Xuan took the little rabbit to take a bath and the result was gone, and the other two demons knew what the fox was doing with their hair, and time passed little by little, and Lang Chuan and the others were impatient.

He snorted, got up and walked to the bathroom, but before he reached the door, Bai Xuan pushed it open from the inside, the fox and phoenix eyes squinted at him, and the rabbit-eared boy who was trembling came out of it.

Lang Chuan said angrily: "Take a bath for so long? Bai Xuan, you rubbed rabbit hair by rabbit hair." "

Liu Wuxiang's narrow eyes swept over Tang Tang's wet buttocks, and said coldly: "Fox Emperor, you have gone a little too far." "

"Yo, what about the two of you?" Bai Xuanfeng's eyes flashed with sympathy, he sat on the edge of the bed with the little rabbit in his arms, stroked his smooth back, and snorted: "Don't brew, the three of us are fighting back and forth, but this bold little white rabbit has no choice, and plans to take the cub back to Jilai Mountain." "

When the little rabbit in his arms heard that the plan was exposed, he suddenly stiffened like a stone, Bai Xuan kissed his rabbit ear, and continued with a wicked taste: "Our ...... It's just that this rabbit cheats to eat and drink, and gives the cub in his belly to replenish the big bad guy. "

Bai Xuan chuckled and breathed close to his ear: "Baby, am I right?"

Liu Wuxiang's vertical pupils shrank like the tip of a needle, Lang Chuan also narrowed his green eyes, and the little rabbit who was staring at him trembled for a while, humming and chirping for a long time.

Don't admit yourself.

The two big demons are not stupid, and with a little mention from the fox, they will understand what the little rabbit has been doing these days.

Lang Chuan walked over, bent down and lifted Tang Tang's jaw, and asked him, "Baby, tell me...... What are you going to keep that photo you have close to you, huh?"

Tang Tang's soft face was on the man's palm, his big black eyes looked left and right, and he sighed weakly: "That...... Only...... Just keep it...... See ......"

Lang Chuan is not so easy to fool, and just as he was about to continue asking, he saw Bai Xuan looking at him with a strange expression, and raised his eyebrows: "See what I do?"

Look at which pot you don't open and mention, you have to find yourself unhappy, the corners of Bai Xuan's lips hooked slightly, and said in her heart Since you want to know so much, then as a "friend", how can I not satisfy you.

The smile on the corner of Bai Xuan's lips widened, making Lang Chuan have a bad premonition, and the fox and phoenix eyes bent, answering his question for the little rabbit.

"What a personal treasure...... Our baby hid that photo, and we plan to wait until we return to Jilai Mountain in the future, and when the cubs grow up, they can point to the photo and use it for them to recognize the demon. "

Bai Xuan kissed the rabbit's ear, and her breath made the fluffy long ears tremble. The nine-tailed fox is good at charming, and with just one look, the little rabbit hugged the little abacus in the bathroom in a daze.

He chuckled, "Little fox...... The abacus is clanging, and it's ready to kill us, isn't it?"

The old bottom was exposed by others, Tang Tang's face was flushed, he quickly retracted his chin on Lang Chuan's palm, "Ahh......h You're a fox, Tang Tang...... Tang Tang is a rabbit!"

Liu Wuxiang and Lang Chuan were about to laugh angrily at the daring rabbit.

The wolf king bent down, hugged the little white rabbit who bit Bai Xuan's shoulder and didn't let go, pinched his delicate chin with his big hand, moved back to his soft face and grinded his teeth: "Little rabbit, you still plan to run? Why do you still want to lose a husband, right?"