Whose seed sprouted (end)

"How are you, baby? Are you still feeling uncomfortable?" Qi Yu twisted his handsome eyebrows, patted Tang Tang's back softly, and handed him a glass of warm water.

Tang Tang sat on the bathroom floor with the toilet in his arms, twitched his little nose, tears pia pia pia pia pia pia pia pia pia pia pia pia pia pia pia pia, he turned his head and drank some warm water to rinse his mouth, his beautiful little face was wrinkled together, and straight hum.

Ji Changqing wore a coat and walked in with the wind and snow in his body. Afraid that the coldness on his body would chill the young man, he handed a bag of oranges to Qi Yu who was inside from a long distance away, "I bought it back, warm it with your hands and give it to Tangtang." eat."

As soon as he heard that the things had been bought, the listless Tang Tang's head twitched, and his hair instantly bristled, and his wet eyes shot out from crying, looking at the shopping bag for a moment.

Qi Yu took the cold shopping bag, picked two from it without thinking, put them into his clothes, and put them against his abdominal muscles to keep warm.

Ji Changqing took off his snow-stained coat, wiped the cold frost on the lens, squinted his eyes and asked, "Why are you still throwing up, do you have a stomach flu?"

"Maybe," Qi Yu smoothed out Tang Tang's stupid hair that was swaying in the wind, and reasoned with him in a low magnetic voice, "Take two small ones to satisfy your hunger, and see the doctor later to increase the amount as appropriate." ."

Tang Tang looked at him eagerly, his little head was like pounding garlic.

The cold oranges had already warmed up, Qi Yu took them out of his clothes, pulled out the skins with big, well-boned hands, picked out the clean and thin orange veins, broke off half of them and placed them on Tang Tang's palm, then broke off a small petal and put them in. between his lips.

"Fuck,"

Just this small piece of orange almost killed Boss Qi, he frowned and said rudely, and quickly gave the rest to Ji Changqing, and said angrily, "Where did you buy this orange? It's too sour." ."

Ji Changqing was inexplicably stuffed with oranges, squinted his handsome nearsighted eyes, looked at Tang Tang, who was eating happily, and thought it was Qi Yu looking for trouble again. He let out a light snort, and methodically put the remaining half into his mouth. Just as he was about to sneer, his teeth were softened by the bursting juice.

At this time, Qi Yu also noticed that Tang Tang ate up all he had eaten, and even licked the juice from the corner of his lips, looking at the other one eagerly.

The two looked at each other, and suddenly a ridiculous idea suddenly appeared...

There was silence in the room, Tang Tang waited for a long time and no one gave him an orange, so he pouted his mouth and hummed aggrievedly.

Ji Changqing closed his eyes, pinched the bridge of his nose with his slender fingers, and said in a daze, "I think I might be crazy...Well, I...I'm going out to buy something."

Qi Yu pursed his lips and looked at Tang Tang, and nodded solemnly, with a serious expression as if he was attending the press conference of the Qi Group before its bankruptcy.

Ji Changqing put on his coat in a daze, didn't even tie the scarf, came and left in a hurry, and it didn't take more than fifteen minutes for him to come back.

It was getting late, and Tang Tang had already climbed back onto the big bed, his little head bit by bit, and he was about to fall asleep.

After experiencing the wind and snow again, Ji Changqing panted, threw the medicine bag to Qi Yu, and gave him a look through the thin frost on the lens.