I heard that Meiyu's long legs ran away

Tang Ziqian put on a cloak and looked at the boundless moonlight outside the window. The prime minister was sick. At this time, he stretched out his white to transparent hand in his snow-white wide sleeves, held the coffin, and faintly lost his mind.

Chen Yan was injured and sick. He had been resting on Yu Xiao's blood to warm up before he could breathe. He closed his eyes and closed his eyes. The emperor went on an expedition, the doctor bleed, and the general looked for medicine.

It's funny to say that all three of them are the proud sons of heaven. They are the dragons and phoenixes among people, but now they are worried about to work for him, a dying man.

"Dad--" The window was knocked.

Tang Tang opened his eyes and said in a low voice, "Come in."

The window was suddenly pushed open, and a figure jumped in.

It's about to spring, but the wind is still cold. Tang Tang covered his lips and coughed twice.

The man in black wanted to help him, gritted his teeth again, half knelt with red eyes, and was sad and hoarse: "Master, it's time to go! The little emperor is stubborn. He doesn't believe you. You are worthy of the late emperor and the State of Wei. You have done everything you can do. Master--" He kowtowed and choked, "Let's leave a way for yourself."

Tang Tang restrained his eyes and sighed slightly, "Well, find an opportunity to stun your majesty and let our people withdraw from the palace."

The man in black suddenly looked up. Although he was dissatisfied and wanted to save the ungrateful little emperor, the master promised to leave, but also made the naive man smile with white teeth.

He kowtowed, jumped out of the window, and disappeared into the vast night.

Tang Ziqian glanced at the delicate jade ornaments in the hall, and played with some strange little things. Finally, his eyes fell on the table. He sent it from the vast snowy mountains and sent him a letter of missing, with mixed feelings.

Emperor Nie had hills in his heart. Although the means were fierce, the cancer was gone. The people were more comfortable than when the little emperor was in power. The general was famous and he won with one shot. The border nomads took care of it and did not dare to act rashly under the banner of the "Pei" army.

The people lived and worked in peace and music, and the Prime Minister also gave up the idea of rejugation of the country. However, Tang Ziqian, who had kindness, would be repaid, and revenge. He could not figure out this mess. He only wanted to say goodbye and be happy.

......

"No, the dungeon is on fire!" The little maid's hair was messy, fell down and got up again, shouting loudly.

"What! Come on, come and put out the fire."

"It's gone, it's gone!"

Although there was no palace next to the dungeon, there were many flowers and trees, and thick smoke was coming out one after another. The palace suddenly became a mess, and the palace people ran there with buckets.

If someone is alert at this time to go to the crowd to shout the little maid of honor, I'm afraid they can't find anyone.

Nie Yanzhi's foundation is finally in Daheng. Recently, he has been busy looking for medicine for the Prime Minister, and the cleaning in the palace is not clean. This is so wrong that Tang Tang's people have left a part of it.

In the dark tunnel, seven or eight people in black were tight all over their bodies, and they guarded the prime minister to go out with a guard. Tang Tang coughed a few muffled voice. With the faint light of the night pearl, he looked at the little emperor thrown on his shoulder like a pig carried by the black one, and gently hooked his lips.