Arc 8: Doctor Y in the Black DAO Text

[Cannon fodder character replacement: Tang Tang, the most famous surgeon in the First Hospital of J City, Tang Tang, is admired by many people because of his outstanding appearance and superb industry ability. Dr. Tang has saved countless people, and although he looks cold on the outside, he is a good doctor who is conscientious and responsible. Pity...... Good people don't live long after all. 】

The first hospital of J city, the time for lunch break is coming, the flow of people downstairs to register and pay the fee is decreasing, the hospital is very busy every day, the doctors and nurses who are tired all morning are seizing the time to eat, take a small break, and save enough energy to prepare for the afternoon.

On the second floor, several nurses at the nurses' station were eating boxed lunches and chatting a few words in a hurry, and one of the female nurses was holding a boxed lunch, looking at the boy's lunch next to her, and was amazed.

"Jiajin, your bento is so exquisite. "

When several girls heard this, they also came over to take a look at it and echoed it.

"Oh ...... really"

Zhong Ranran, the female nurse who spoke at the beginning, instantly felt that her boxed lunch was not fragrant, and she asked with a blank eye: "Jiajin, where did you buy it, ask for a recommendation." "

An Jiajin's apricot eyes were moist, and when she heard this, she lowered her head embarrassedly, looking very weak and protective that could make people protective, and said shyly: "I didn't buy it, I made it myself." "

"Wow, you did it yourself? that's amazing...... I'll eat it. "

"Well, who isn't. "

Several girls were talking and laughing and teasing each other, and at this time, there was a sound of footsteps in the corridor, mixed with a cold and pleasant male voice. Their conversation and laughter stopped abruptly, and they all looked out with their lunch boxes.

The First Hospital smelled of disinfectant water everywhere, the floor tiles were pure white, and the elevator door at the end of the corridor opened, and several interns walked around a young man in a white lab coat.

The man tilted his head slightly, his thin lips opened and closed, and said something to the intern who was holding the case next to him-the intern seemed to ask a question, he shook his head, and lifted the rimless glasses that were not wide or narrow at the bridge of his nose. The bones are clear and slender, and the hands are white and flawless, as if they were carved from jade.

The doctor has black hair and cold skin, and his posture is very good, and the white coat on him has an indescribable feeling...... A couple of interns asked him something, and he explained as he walked forward with long, straight legs.

"Dr. Tang. "

Several nurses greeted him as he came, and the young doctor at the front paused and nodded at them before leaving the hallway with a few interns.

The back gradually disappeared from the field of vision, and several female nurses sat back regretfully, gossiping with starry eyes.

"Eh, Dr. Tang is really handsome!!"

"That's right, and Dr. Tang is so young, he is already the ace surgeon of the First Hospital, I think that is not as qualified as the veteran doctors in the hospital, maybe in another year or two, we will change our name to the director." "

The girls were chatting, and their words were full of adoration. An Jiajin pursed his lips and interjected: "Handsome is handsome, but I always feel ...... Dr. Tang is a little unkind......"