The beauty teacher was cried and scolded by the student C

Jiang Yuansi knew from the boy in the class that a few young masters were not only absent from class, but also came to this kind of smoky place, he felt that as a class teacher, he must not watch the students go astray, so Teacher Jiang rushed to this gay bar in Xicheng non-stop, planning to bring a few young masters back to school for class.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he entered the door, he didn't even find Ye Huailu and his party, he was entangled by a few people who came to make an appointment, these men who accosted him were annoyed, Mr. Jiang tightened a delicate face, and finally rejected those men, and searched in the bar for a long time, and searched all over the first floor, but still didn't see three students.

Originally, he couldn't go up to the second floor, but Mr. Jiang's face was very attractive in the gay bar, a man in a suit and leather shoes took him to the second floor intimately in order to talk to him, Jiang Yuansi was moved, and even thanked him again and again, not knowing how stupid and stupid he was in the eyes of others.

The regulars next to the bar saw Jiang Yuansi like a rabbit that had strayed into a wolf's den, and was taken up to the second floor by a man in a suit and leather shoes, and stupidly drank a few sips of the wine handed over by the man, and after drinking, he was simply thanking others.

The regular customer was speechless, and when he saw them going to the bathroom together, he immediately sent a message to Ye Huaixun, and threw his mobile phone on the bar counter after finishing the incident, and touched his companion's shoulder: "Eh, do you say he is really stupid or fake stupid, if I'm not mistaken, that man just met him, right? He dares to drink whatever people give? Oh my God...... Why are you so stupid? "

Next to him, a fancy guest took a sip of wine and snorted: "Who knows." "

......

"Mr. Jiang, thank you so much, if it weren't for your help, I wouldn't have been able to go up to the second floor. "Jiang Yuansi is silly cute.

Jiang Jie curled his lips slightly, "No thanks." "

He laughed in his heart that this was really a beautiful and stupid vase, and he could trust people in such a place, and he didn't have the slightest sense of defense.

Tsk, it's good, stupid is a little stupid, but it's also really easy to deceive.

Jiang Yuansi smiled sweetly, and there was a burst of warmth in his heart, and he secretly sighed that it seems that there are still many good people in this world...... After thanking him again, he looked around the people on the second floor, and made sure that he didn't find He Wen and his party among these people, so he walked to the door of the bathroom, but when he looked up, he found that there was a maintenance sign hanging on the door.

"Ah, what's going on. "

He hesitated, not knowing if this would be made by Ye Huaixun and them, and finally pushed open the door at Jiang Jie's suggestion.

The door of the bathroom was pushed open, and the faint smell of aromatherapy next to the sink was very good, but there was no one in it, and only one of the doors in the cubicle seemed to be broken, crookedly and slanted.

Another compartment.

He Wen's hand covered Mr. Tang's mouth, his strong arm tightly wrapped around his thin waist, in order to avoid making a sound, they all stood up, Tang Tang's back was close to He Wen's chest, this little beast didn't pull out the donkey's cock at all, the big glans even rubbed shallowly in the hole, crushing the heart one by one.

The intestines were grinding hot, the big cock was dripping with water, and the hideous and bulging green tendons on the surface crushed the sausage meat, dragging out countless mucus, flowing down Mr. Tang's thighs and onto the ground.