Brother, you are going to be fucked to death on the bed

Tang Tang was not in a hurry, he comforted the assistant with a few words, and said to the young masters in a gentle voice: "Let's take a look at the plan first, and I will drive you to the apartment in a while."

"good."

Tang Tang put down his things, gave his assistant a look, got up and walked out, unaware that the naked eyes of the wolf cubs behind him were almost licking him from head to toe.

The door was closed, Qin Yu looked away, leaned back on the sofa without hesitation: "I want to fuck him."

Qi Yan narrowed his eyes, thinking of the manager's perfect figure everywhere, chuckled, "I think so too."

"Those legs are useless." Meng Chenyi held his face, the sunshine puppy's eyes were bent, revealing wolfishness inside: "It will be so cool to do it on your waist."

...

Outside the door, the assistant walked back and forth anxiously, scolding his mother angrily: "Brother Tang, do you think Jiang Xi's white-eyed wolf is sick? I haven't seen an artist who can turn black and white like this in so many years."

The assistant became more and more angry, "Brother Tang, are you not good enough for him? Damn it!" He spat hard, "What?"

Tang Tang narrowed his eyes and looked at Jiang Xi's Weibo.

Morningstar Entertainment signed a five-year contract with Jiang Xi. His old club has always treated him well. Now that the five-year period has not yet expired, Jiang Xi's blatant breach of the contract is seen by passers-by as typical ungrateful. Even some rational fans have begun to be ignorant of him. There are quite a few criticisms about not changing the company for nothing.

Jiang Xi also understood this truth, but he was confident, Tang Tang's eyes darkened slightly, and he continued to look down.

Jiang Xi V: Recently, people have been talking about why I broke the contract. Originally, I didn't want to expose this matter and make both parties lose face. However, I really can't stand those remarks that say I'm ungrateful. [Grievance] Tang Tang from Morning Star Entertainment, my former manager, has been harboring ill intentions towards me. I sternly refused to go down and obstruct the script invitation. [picture]

The picture is a screenshot of the chat, on which Jiang Xi carefully asked him why the script was sent back, and Tang Tang told him coldly that he could not go.

Taking it out of context, it completely deleted Tang Tang's saying that he was not good enough in acting, admonishing him not to commit suicide by consuming fans, and deleted everything for his own good, leaving only some hard-nosed rejections.

Tang Tang thought that the comments below must be insane, so click on it, right? There are all kinds of swear words, and there are groups of people who go to his Weibo to scold him and curse his whole family. Most of them scold him and cry at the same time. I feel sorry for my poor brother.

Jiang Xi's wave of abuse fans is perfect. Now all the fans believe that their brother and Morning Star Entertainment are not wronged. At the same time, they feel distressed and spend a lot of money to buy albums and increase sales. Monthly sales of the new franchise hit a point, which provided an opportunity for Jiang Xi to win the Golden X Award in the plot and meet the protagonist Gong's emotional line on the red carpet.

As for why Jiang Xi dared to be so bold...

Tang Tang went to Weibo, and when the freeze was over, he didn't read the swear words in the private message, but put the prepared information on it, typing in a leisurely manner.

Jiang Xi probably thought he was really dead...

Sheng Qing Entertainment

In the agent's office, a young man who looks like a pink jade is sitting on the sofa. He flips through the obscenities of fans insulting Tang Tang, with a vicious smile on his lips, completely destroying that well-behaved and lovable doll. Face.