Extra: Prime Minister becomes emperor and anti-thief dragon chair play

"You don't know anything. Recently, there has been an unrivaled anecdote in Daheng."

In the teahouse, the seller swept the following expectant faces, slowly picked up the teacup and pecked it. When he had a full appetite, he continued in the vague urging of the people: "The emperor of Daheng actually married the former Tang Dynasty!" Xingmu slapped and was shocked with a sigh.

Although the south wind is popular in various countries nowadays, and it is even regarded as an elegant thing by the anointed children, this complementarity of yin and yang is ultimately the king's way, the male queen, which is really unheard of.

"As soon as the imperial edict came out, the whole dynasty was in an uproar, but it's more than that!" Xingmu rang again, and the bookworm hissed, "I heard that General Pei, who was invincible on the battlefield, and the famous ghost doctor in the world, actually worshipped the prime minister, "He drank a sip of tea and sighed, "The three of them are wives, and they made a poisonous oath of life and death."

There was an uproar under the stage, "Isn't Emperor Daheng without children?" The Prime Minister is so powerful." "But... but the goodness of Longyang is contrary to yin and yang after all." It sounds good to say. Sooner or later, he will be abandoned by a stinky man.

But a hundred years later, the four people died at the same time, and the bell of mourning sounded. The new emperor of Daheng knelt down for three days and nights, and knelt down to the emperor Fengjun and his teachers. According to the instructions, he mixed the ashes of the four people into an altar. The wind and rain of a hundred years were in the same boat, making some people who had been waiting for many years to watch the play in a trance.

Is there really life and death in this world?

......

"If you want to talk about Tang Ziqian, his person is as gentle as jade, unparalleled in the world, and he is also a very famous jade prince in today's world," the narrator shook his fan and joked: "Those who admire him are like crucian carp crossing the river. I'm afraid there are countless."

"I heard that on the day Emperor Nie issued the order, not to mention the capital, even in our Phoenix Building, there are countless drunken princes. Haha, let alone those Jinzhiyuye who don't marry," the storyteller woke up and talked about how the four of them met for the first time and how they fell in love. The story is really divided into seven parts, and the words are also full of admiration for the domineeringness of Emperor Nie and the other three people who are not for secular rumors.

As for our prime minister, what are they doing now?

Daheng

Now in summer, there is a hot sun hanging in the sky. Tang Ziqian is like a snow-like thin shirt, half a bunch of green silk, and his lips are light pink. The clothes are gently moved by the cold fragrance. The whole cool jade carved person makes people feel very comfortable, and even the hot fire in his heart gradually subsided.

The palace people stopped and saluted respectfully, "Fengjun"

Tang Tang noded and smiled at them before continuing to walk to the hall. The dizzy eyes of the little palace people behind them were red-hearted.

Jinluan Hall

Tang Tang pushed open the door of the hall. Originally, he was wondering why Nie Yanzhi asked him to come here in the early morning, but he looked at the incense burner that appeared out of thin air in the hall and secretly said something bad.

Sure enough, the familiar feeling came, and Tang Tang heard Yu Xiao's voice in a trance.

For many days of research, the weakness of the dementor incense has been perfected by the ghost doctor. Now the white smoke is floating in the hall, which is fascinating. You are the emperor of the Jade Kingdom. Although you are an emperor, you are a slut disguised with majesty. At this time, the country will be overturned--"