Cheating on his brother/handsome covering the little boy's mouth

The lock cylinder made a soft sound, Ding Jiaxi pushed the door open, and the fresh air after the rain was mixed with a faint sweetness blown by the wind...... But apparently, he didn't notice these details. Stroll towards the garden, pretend to be relaxed in the bright moonlight, as if you don't like the hustle and bustle of the hypocritical entertainment inside, and come out to steal a lazy look.

The owner of this house specially spent a lot of money to get green plants and flowers suitable for late autumn growth for this reception banquet, and the greenery was full of greenery at a glance, and the breeze was blowing, and the leaves were rattling. Ding Jiaxi walked back and forth in the garden, and didn't notice that behind the tall green plants not far away, the man he was trying his best to find was now covering his brother's mouth with one hand, and holding the slender waist with the other...... A little bit of water overflowed.

Tang Tang was once again covered by Gu Bandit, the tail of his eyes was a touch of red, pitiful and seductive, the hem of his moon-white robe was lifted open by the man from behind, and a pair of plump peach-like buttocks were exposed under the hazy moonlight, the man was neatly dressed in a military uniform, the military hat was worn on the top of his head, only the zipper of the pants was opened, the crotch bone was rubbing against his buttocks, and the thick and long big cock was slowly thrusting in his body at this time, enjoying the pleasure of being wet and soft but firm.

Gu Bandit glanced at Ding Jiaxi along his line of sight, and chuckled in his ear: "Little Master Tang...... Remember to be quiet, but don't let your brother find out. He was vicious, and his glans opened the rectal opening like a bamboo, crushing the soft flesh that was full of cavities, and squeezing out the juice of the spasmodic pussy.

Tang Tang's eyes widened with a "hmm", the whole person was paralyzed in Gu Bandit's arms, twitching slightly, and the figure of his brother in a silver suit not far away broke into his sight, he seemed to be very scared, trying to swallow the screams that seemed to be painful, and his brother's lover had sex with the green plants a few steps away, indulging in sensual pleasure.

"Hmm......" The wet and soft meat hole wrapped in the big cock shrank tighter and tighter, the soft meat squirmed layer upon layer, licking the hideous green tendons on the surface of the meat stick like countless small tongues, Gu Bandit took a breath, he covered the boy's mouth with his hand, hugged his waist tightly, and fucked the hole firmly.

The huge glans stabbed into the soft rectum, the furrow was stuck in the circle of soft meat, the column body held the intestines big, the small asshole tightly clamped the roots, and the color of the hole meat became ripe red.

Tang Tang trembled like chaff, the front hem of the white robe was also lifted, the two big white legs trembled, and the little guy in the middle with a red color stood upright, and the water was dripping with a comfortable flick, not to mention how erotic it was.

Ding Jiaxi walked around the garden and returned to the same place, but he still didn't find where Gu Bandit was, there was no one around at the moment, his seemingly leisurely and dignified dignified almost didn't pretend, and he endured the boredom in his heart and looked for it again.

"Woo......"

Tang Tang was afraid of it, and he couldn't be cool, his beautiful almond eyes overflowed with vague refreshment, but when Gu Bandit came to kiss him on the side of the face, he turned into cowardly forbearance, and he didn't dare to speak up.

The boy's face is tender, and he has just turned eighteen years old, with red eyes at the moment, and he is timidly being raped by someone covering his mouth.

Gu Bandit simply loved his appearance, panting heavily in his ears, his waist and hips were fast and ruthless, his dark green cage covered up the boy and the "pop" slapping sound inside, the two hugged each other tightly like lovers, but no one knew how debauched this military uniform was.