You are the unswerving unsucking of my life (the end)

Jiang Lingyuan was inserting a straw into the water cup, and when he heard Tang Tang's muttering words, his heart suddenly became hot, and he couldn't help but think about what it would be like if his baby could give birth......

Suppressed the unbearable evil thoughts in his heart, put the water cup with a straw next to Tang Tang's lips, watched him turn his head, drank water with a straw, and replied to him: "It's out of danger, you slept for four days, during which Jiang Xing woke up once, but because the injury was not complete, he fell asleep again." "

Tang Tang snorted with a straw in his mouth, and drank a few sips of water before letting go and saying, "Then I'll go see him." "

Jiang Lingyuan also knew that if he didn't let him go and see, this little bastard would definitely not be at ease, he asked Tang Tang to wait for a while, and then went out and pushed a wheel over, regardless of Tang Tang's refusal to sit and say that he was not lame, he picked him up and put him on steadily, and pushed him out of the ward.

The military hospital has strict entry and exit, coupled with Jiang Xing's military rank, there are two soldiers with guns guarding the door of the special ward, Jiang Lingyuan pushed the soldier who was wearing Tang Tang and standing straight immediately looked over, and saluted neatly: "Good chief!"

Jiang Lingyuan didn't seem to see his son fidgeting in a wheelchair, and he felt embarrassed that he was going to lose his death in a wheelchair if he was fine, so he snorted and said, "You go down first." "

"Yes. "

The two servicemen obeyed the order and retreated.

Jiang Lingyuan pushed Tang Tang in a wheelchair, and outside the special ward, he looked at Jiang Xing, who was stuck with various instruments on the hospital bed inside, through a layer of glass, and said: "He has been training for many years, his physique is good, and his recovery ability is also strong. "

Tang Tang was sitting in a wheelchair, with a scabbed wound on his cheek, he looked at the man who was still unconscious inside, his eyes slowly reddened, and his heart was also painful, as if he was grabbed by someone's hand, and his voice was tight: "I'm sorry...... I ......"

A hand suddenly fell on his hair, Tang Tang could feel that he was comforted and touched, his difficult words paused, the man stroked him, and his voice was as steady as ever: "Baby, I don't want you to say sorry, but I need you to assure 'I was wrong, and I will definitely not exchange my life for someone else's '......"

He was so scared......

Jiang Lingyuan also understands that the responsibility of a soldier is to protect his family and defend the country, and he often saves other people's lives, but he takes his own, which is an ordinary thing, but he has selfish intentions......

He hoped that Tang Tang would be alive.

Tang Tang's eyes were red, he was sitting in a wheelchair in a hospital gown with blue and white bars, and opened his mouth uncomfortably, but he didn't know what to say, but suddenly noticed a very light kiss sitting on top of his head, and the man's tone was helpless: "There are also people waiting for you to go home......"

Suddenly, his throat choked.

----

More than a month has passed, during this period, Jiang Xing almost spent his time in a state of waking up from a coma, waking up and fainting, Tang Tang was worried, and confirmed with the doctor several times that this was just his body repairing itself with sleep, so he put his mind at ease and came to guard it every day.

The doctor was indeed right, in the next ten days, Jiang Xing's recovery speed became significantly faster, he opened his eyes on the first day, and he was able to eat and get out of bed by himself on the third day.