Wearing my stuff is mine (end)

On this side, Jiang Che took Tang Tang's cool little hand into the door, turned up the temperature of the air conditioner in the room, let the poor little man who was still sniffing and chirping sit on the sofa and hug a pillow to rest, and then took out the pillow in the refrigerator. A cute little cream cake was placed in front of him, and after the sugar baby was properly arranged, he went to make a phone call in front of the French window with a dark face.

The hotel where the party was held was owned by Jiang's family, and this suite was never sold to the public, and not many people knew that he would occasionally come to stay for a few nights, but as soon as he entered the door today, he realized that someone had entered his private territory.

Jiang Che opened the bedroom door with no expression on his face. In front of him was a white naked body. Chu Le'an lay on his bed with blurred eyes, and intermittently said that he was drugged and sent here.

As the successor of the Jiang family, Jiang Che is certainly not a fool. After a little thought, he understood what was going on. He just wanted to climb into bed and was afraid of making mistakes. Taking advantage of the fact that he was also a victim, he failed. You can also leave a good impression and get away with it.

Furthermore, Young Master Jiang has been a vegetarian for many years, and such a beautiful woman was drugged while naked, so there is no reason why she would not want to eat the meat that was brought to her mouth.

But when Chu Le'an, who was full of spring, rushed towards him, Jiang Che pulled the quilt and rolled him up with a dark face, and threw him out like trash

...

The phone rang and was connected. On the other side, a middle-aged male voice asked cautiously, "Jiang Shao, what do you want?"

Jiang Che held the phone, his eyes darkened, "Manager Wang retired some time ago, who is the lobby manager of the hotel now?"

A man's respectful voice came out of the phone, "The new lobby manager is the second master of the Chu family." He paused, and then said, "By the way, I heard it's Madam, and the position I've been assigned for the sake of relatives ."

"..."

Jiang Che was silent for a moment, hung up the phone, sent a message to his mother with some headaches, and then returned to the living room.

...

In the living room, the temperature of the air conditioner was turned up, Tang Tang's loose white bathrobe was ripped into a mess by him, and the scenery under the collarbone was unobstructed, but this alluring little bastard was still obediently sitting on the sofa , Digging the cake with a small spoon and eating it with a sweet face.

The slightly messy hem couldn't block the view between the legs, and the long thin white legs dangled again and again. The boy's skin was as white as snow, and everything was carved delicately, even the toes were covered with lovely pink.

Jiang Che's eyes were dark and his throat rolled. He returned to the study, took a black velvet box from the shelf and walked to Tang Tang.

The familiar cold woody fragrance was getting closer and closer, Tang Tang bit the spoon and blinked with cream still on the corner of his mouth.

Seeing Jiang Che half-kneeling in front of him, he raised his left foot, rubbed his fingers with clear bones on his white ankle a few times, and then gently placed a moist and tender kiss on the small raised bone. .

Tang Tang's crow-colored eyelashes trembled, and a kind of unreasonable numbness swept into his heart, making him shrink back uncontrollably, and was imprisoned by the man's hot big hands again.