Running to our own hope (end)

The back carriage was silent as always, which made Cen Zhu, who had been unable to answer for a long time, feel a little embarrassed. He looked at Chang Xingyu for help and seemed to have done something wrong with regret.

Chang Xingyu sighed, loosened his seat belt, turned around and knocked on the partition: "Lao, we're here."

In the back carriage, Tang Tang was distracted and paralyzed in Wencong's arms. His dark eyes were covered with a layer of water mist, his delicate snow skin trembled, and his lips and tongue sucked out bright red marks.

Chang Xingyu's voice brought him back to his senses. Tang Tang's eyes gradually cleared, and he glanced at the men angrily. He wanted to get up and put on his clothes, but as soon as he moved his little buttocks, he moaned in an instant.

The crisp and numb pleasure made the teenager look down in disbelief. Only then did he find that his acupuncture point was locked by the anal plug, and his stomach could not be released at all, which caused him, a boy, whose originally flat lower abdomen, was slightly bulging like a baby.

"You...you," Tang Tang's eyes were red, and he squealed for a long time: "Wow...bad, bad guy." I just suffocated a coquettish sentence.

Lou Ziqian hugged the naked rabbit, bowed his head and kissed him deeply. His lips and tongue were intertwined, his breath melted, and the sound of water stains continued. It was not until his kissed and sob that he gave up.

"The little coquettish rabbit has a baby," Lou Ziqian touched the teenager's trembling belly and joked. "With so many seeds, the baby may be able to give birth to a litter of little rabbits."

Tang Tang's face turned redder and redder, and he bit Lou Ziqian's chin and grinded his teeth angrily. He waved his hand back and tried to take out the anal plug in the acupuncture point, but the men stopped him. He put on his clothes and took him out of the armed car.

"?" Tang Tang was shocked. He pulled the hand held by Shen Yun and struggled slightly. His mouth was still anxious to remind: "I...ah! Don't go out yet! Someone! There are still people!"

Shen Yun didn't stop until a pair of eyes came over when she got out of the car. Tang Tang immediately stiffened and pulled the loose milky white sweatshirt uncompully, and clamped the back acupuncture point with an obvious sense of foreign body.

"What are you looking at?" Wencong raised his eyebrows and was fierce.

The superpowers looked away. I don't know if it was everyone's illusion. I always felt that er... Mr. Xiao seemed to be much better than when he got on the bus. There is an inexplicable attraction that people want to keep their eyes on him all the time.

Tang Tang's eyes were red, and the ink color obediently pressed the porcelain-white skin on his neck. The milky white loose sweatshirt made him tender, as if he could pinch out water.

Cen Zhu felt more and more wrong, but he couldn't say what was wrong. He could only shut up and wait for the time to seduce the men.

The air was filled with the smell of corpses. Shen Yun opened the map and said, "The two ab districts are densely populated, and there was an internal infection after the end of the world. None of them could escape, and our purpose was this--" The slender fingers nodded the sign, "Anal of Area C,"

He suddenly looked up at the front and said in a low voice, "I'm coming."

The dilapidated ruins opened their mouths like cannibal monsters. The superpowers were on alert in an instant. They saw the zombies smell of living people gushed out from all directions. The superpowers pre-empted, thunder, fire, earth, and gold powers banged into the living dead pile for free.