He was raped by three attacks through the baffle with the original owner

The next morning, on the big bed, a soup ball with leaking filling moved. The white skin was easily kicked down by jiojio. The teenager softened into a pool in bed. After fighting with the sleeping demon for a while, he slowly rolled over, "Uh-huh~" and got up from the bed with a delicate little yawn.

The bedroom style is cute, completely modified according to the preferences of teenagers. All kinds of small games should be exquisite and small, but the ginger bed covers a large area and is particularly eye-catching.

Tang Tang sat on the bed in a daze with a dull hair and a pillow in his arms, but he woke up for a long time without waiting for the three kisses. The warm room was very quiet, and it seemed that he was the only one who had just woken up.

"Well... where are the people?" Tang Tang muttered softly. Suddenly, there was no special wake-up service. He was still a little unaccustomed to it. He didn't think too much. The teenager slowly put on the bed and put on the slippers, and stepped on the bathroom to wash.

......

Last night, the zombies besieged the safe area under the influence of radiation. The survivors of each base worked hard all night. They didn't know how many hot weapons had been scrapped to save the base.

The stench rose to the sky, the limbs were everywhere outside the safety zone, and the corrupt bodies were almost piled up into hills.

This time, because of the advance prevention of the Chenxi base, coupled with Lou Ziqian and his three senior superpowers working together to resist the tide of corpses, the casualties were extremely small, but it was this extremely small casualties that made everyone's uproar that Mu Xing, the third-level earth power in the base, actually appeared on the death list.

Last night's battle was too chaotic. It was not until the death list was counted the next day that everyone found that not only Mu Xing, but also the other two second-order superpowers in his team lost their lives. The only woman in Mu Xing's team who survived rushed to Cen Zhu's room crazily after knowing this and slapped him hard.

There is no shortage of excitement in the melon field. Tang Tang, who is stuffed with sesame, wrapped in a thick skin, sneaks in through the cracks of the crowd, occupying a favorable terrain, and his eyes are very bright.

"Cen Zhu!!" Zou Ling's eyes were full of blood, and her voice was hoarse and roared, "It's all you, it's all you who killed them!! I want you to bury them!" The fire power broke out, and the roaring flame was blocked by a metal wall.

Chang Xingyu squeezed his lips in front of him and said angrily, "Zou Ling, don't wrong good people. Cen Zhu, a logistics department, how can you kill Mu Xing, a earth power?"

"You ask me? Oh... I also want to ask the strong healers! Unexpectedly, I can't even release the power! During the zombie tide yesterday, Cen Zhu didn't give us timely supplementary powers at all!!"

hiss--

A group of melons inhaled suddenly. What a hatred and resentment can be not healed at a critical moment.

Cen Zhu covered his slightly swollen cheeks, like a lonely little white flower, and shrank behind Chang Xingyu. "I didn't mean to. Mu Xing and the others wanted to grab achievements. The power doubled. I... I can't add it at all." The tone should be more aggrieved and more aggrieved. "I reminded them, but they didn't listen..."

The people around me are clear that the zombie tide is undoubtedly horrible, but it is also a good opportunity to earn a large number of crystal nuclei.

After the death of the zombie, the body will retain the unique fluctuations of the superpowers, and the base stipulates that the crystal nuclei obtained after the tide of the corpse will be handed over, and the rest will be handed to individuals. Recently, there are rumors that Mu Xing's power is stuck in the third level for a long time, and it requires a large number of crystal cores, so everyone speculates that Mu Xing is probably eager to advance. He is too reckless to empty the power of the whole body, resulting in the follow-up healing unable to keep up with the zombies.