The doctor needs to be gentle...... I'm Afraid of Pain

Chu Yu said that the cloud was light and light, but the nurse on duty was about to be scared away.

Gun...... The little nurse shouted silently, trembling: "You...... Wait a minute, I'll call a doctor. "

She ran away quickly, and the imaginative young nurse was afraid that these big guys would take out their guns and say coldly, "I'm sorry, you know too much."

Thinking so, the nurse was simply not too creepy, and rushed up to the second floor in a few arrows, knocking on the office of the doctor on duty.

"Doctor Tang! there's a ...... outside. A patient with a gunshot wound, who came with someone. The nurse knocked on the door, her voice trembling.

The door of the office was pushed open, and the young doctor wearing rimless glasses put on a white coat and strode outside, calmly instructing: "Treat the patient first, notify the security department, ask the family if they have called the police, and do not directly ask them to call 110, and make emergency preparations." "

"Understood. The little nurse nodded hurriedly and hurried to the security department.

When Tang Tang passed, he saw several black-clothed bodyguards on alert, surrounding the man in a white suit in the middle. The scarf covering the wound was thrown aside in disgust, and the blood was gradually smearing around, like a flower gradually blooming on a white suit.

His posture was leisurely, his narrow eyes were slightly bent, and he watched with interest the entire duty room sweating profusely for him.

Crazy amazing......

The old man of the Chu family was born in the underworld, and in his heyday he controlled almost all the gray businesses in the country, and he was a well-known figure. No one dares to move such a character easily, because the slightest carelessness can cause a large-scale riot.

Later, when the old man was old and the emperor was in his twilight, he handed over the family's business to his three sons to practice. The uncle and second master of the Chu family are completely useless, lacking in ability, and insatiable but self-taught ten out of ten.

Later, the lion died, and just when outsiders were eager to try and prepare to compete for the Chu family's territory, Chu Sanye, Chu Delirium, turned into a well-known arms dealer at home and abroad, took the old man's will, and sat firmly in the position of the family, completely letting the hyenas who were ready to tear a piece of meat on the lion's corpse rest their minds.

......

"Why don't you go into the operating room?"

A cold male voice came from afar, not impersonal, and not as muddy as an adult, but very comfortable, making Chu Yu, who was watching the excitement, tilt his head slightly.

The figure of the man who came from afar was long, the light-colored pupils behind the lenses were unwavering, he walked in a hurry, and the corners of his white coat flew as he walked, looking like a young doctor.

Chu Yu looked at the people lazily, the doctor had a very pleasing face, and his eyes roamed inch by inch, oh...... There is also a good figure with a bee waist and long legs.

Tang Tang stopped in front of a few tall people, looking at his bodyguards vigilantly, and frowned: "The patient has too much blood, if it is not treated in time, it will cause celiac septicemia, please move, don't delay the doctor's work." "

Chu was notoriously crazy, and the subordinates around him didn't dare to leave casually. It wasn't until Chu Yu himself waved his hand and told them to get away that several black-clothed bodyguards did not continue to physically cut off and dispersed not far away.