Teacher Tang is too prodigal, Teacher Tang is in danger!

The three young masters in the classroom who heard such bold words were confused, like a still photo.

Who do you want to do??

Want to be a day Tang teacher??

How...... What day?!

They remembered the countless 1s and 0s that Tang Tang had seduced in the bar at the beginning, and then listened to the sound of these girls in the class now chattering and being so excited that the rooster crowed............ He sat in his seat numbly.

Now, not only should we guard against men, but we must also be wary of these girls with big dreams.

Alas, they are really difficult.

Chu Anxu's interest disappeared all of a sudden, he lay on the desk half-dead, tilted his head and called Yin Ming: "Xiao Ming, what's the next class?"

Yin Xiaoming, who was playing the game with his legs crossed next to him, heard the call, abandoned his teammates in the game without any guilt, and went to the front to take a look at the class schedule: "Chu Shao, math in the next class." "

Math......

Chu Anxu, who had just participated in the math competition and didn't care much about him, instantly had the idea of skipping class, he directly pushed away the chair and got up, ready to go to the office to find Teacher Tang.

The two people next to him acted in unison, closed the book, turned off the mobile phone, and looked like this, they had to go with him, and Chu Anxu didn't stop him.

Seeing that the class bell rang, the three young masters swaggered out of the class, and the math teacher who had just entered the door looked at them with the lesson plan: "Don't forget to make the papers." "

"Got it. "

Three people responded.

There were three people directly behind this time, and Dumiao Miao Yinming was particularly conspicuous, and was even greeted by the math teacher a few times.

"Yin Ming, who are you talking to!"

"Yin Ming, turn off your phone for me!"

Dumiao Miao Yin Xiaoming turned off her mobile phone aggrievedly and pouted.

Envy, jealousy, he wants the brains of the young masters QaQ.

......

The other side.

Tang Tang returned to the office, put down the lesson plan and mineral water, and sat down on the computer chair with pink and tender embroidered strawberry cushions.

Back pain and feeling like your body is being hollowed out.

He took a breath of cool air, but he didn't expect that the gasping sound was heard by the chemistry teacher next to him, and the male teacher, who was less than thirty, frowned, swept up and down Tang Tang's slightly twisted sitting posture, and then looked at him with a clear gaze, and the teacher Tang who was watching sighed in his heart.

Is that so godly?!!

"Teacher Tang, you ......" the chemistry teacher opened his mouth.

Tang Tang pretended to be calm: "Hmm, what are you going to say, Mr. Wang?"

"Oh, I want to say Mr. Tang, are you suffering from hemorrhoids? I have Ma Yinglong here, do you want to go to the bathroom and use it. The chemistry teacher opened the drawer, took out an unopened box of ointment, and winked his eyebrows: "Uncomfortable, right? I told you that this medicine is good for balbalbal."