Who made us Tang Tezhu so painful

In the afternoon, Tang Tang, who had rested, slowly got up from the chairman's bed, walked to the wardrobe with his bare feet, took out the clothes that Huo Tingshen prepared for him to change, and went to the bathroom to freshen up, before walking out of the chairman's office refreshed.

Lin Qingji's laboratory has recently been studying holographic technology, and at present, this technology is not comprehensive enough, and there is still a lot of room for promotion, so the country is very favorable, and Huo's and Shen's can have many people in the IT industry, and the government means that the two families will temporarily abandon their previous suspicions and work with Lin Qingji's laboratory to conquer a new generation of holographic intelligence.

Originally, Huo Tingshen should have come forward in this matter, but the business on the side of Country X went wrong, and Huo Tingshen needed to solve it in person, so the signing of the contract could only fall on him.

Tang Tang flipped through the division contract of the future holographic online game in his hand, made sure that there was no mistake, put the contract away, walked to the door of the assistant's office and knocked a few times.

"Two people, go to the Belém lab to take minutes. "

Tang Tang said very briefly, and without waiting for them to discuss who to go, he left the assistant office, notified several executives to prepare, and when he went back, he unsurprisingly saw the youthful Ruan Letong among the two people.

He looked over lightly, and found that Ruan Letong's eyes lit up after seeing him, and there was a flash of nostalgic joy inside?

Tang Tang: "......" He suspected that he was blind, and after thinking about it in his mind, he understood that Ruan Letong saw the photo of the welfare home at home, and was about to step on him to take the position.

If nothing else, then when there are only the two of them, this wolf-hearted "younger brother" will come to recognize him.

Tang Tang sneered in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face, he was good-looking, like an upright Xiuzhu, wearing a private custom suit that could stand up to the scene, and his aura would never lose to those bosses when he walked out with the information.

When he walked first, a few of the next executives followed, and then the record's assistant.

Ruan Letong followed behind, looking at the elite and capable Tang Tang at the front from the gap in the crowd, and the resentment in his heart could not be hidden.

Since the last time he saw Tang Tang, he felt more and more familiar, but he really couldn't remember where he had seen it, Ruan Letong thought about it for several days without a clue, and even wondered if he thought too much, but just yesterday, he suddenly remembered it all.

Ruan Letong's family is not wealthy, and his parents also went out to work in order to make him better dressed, so now he is the only one in the family.

He went to his parents' room and rummaged through the cabinets, looking for nearly an hour, before he found the adoption certificate and a group photo at the bottom.

The group photo was very old, the corners were wrinkled and faded, this was taken by all the children of the Star Orphanage together on New Year's Day, Ruan Letong patted the ashes, breathing rapidly, staring at the thin boy at the very edge.

The boy is a relatively big child in the orphanage, his facial features are a little immature, through the lens, those obsidian-like eyes seem to be able to penetrate people's hearts, Ruan Letong suddenly remembered the way Tang Tang looked at him that day.

His delicate countenance gradually distorted, hideously ugly, and his eyes were full of jealousy, as if they could overflow with flames.

Why?