Little boy, this is what you asked for yourself

The weather in late autumn is the most moody, for some reason, it suddenly rained outside, the sound of the rain was mixed with the sound of military boots stomping on the ground, the cold wind swished from the open door into the warm room, and a group of wives and celebrities wearing cheongsam dresses hurriedly gathered the shawls on their bodies.

People looked out of the door expectantly, only to see a man in a dark green military uniform and a big hat enter the door. His pace was neither fast nor slow, and the adjutant behind him held up a black umbrella for him to shield him from the rain and the upper half of the man's face, showing only lips that seemed to be smiling.

After entering the door, the adjutant snorted, put away the wet umbrella, the man's handsome face suddenly revealed, and the hand with black leather gloves untied his big coat and handed it to the adjutant next to him, and his eyes swept around the crowd present.

The emotions in the eyes of these people are the most familiar to Gu bandits, most of them have hidden intentions to flatter, flatter, or flourish, only the eyes of two people are very different. Gu Bandit looked over, and coincidentally, these two people were very close, and they were both standing behind a middle-aged man in a long suit, and it looked like they should be a family.

One of the young men in a suit looked at him with curiosity, and a trace of appreciation and worship, and the other cowardly boy like a young beast saw him, his face turned white with fright, his body couldn't help but take a step back, and subconsciously glanced at the young man who worshiped him next to him, obviously a family, but his attitude towards him was very different.

Interesting, really funny.

Gu Bandit looked away with interest, took the wine glass on the waiter's tray, and said in a lazy voice: "Everyone, Gu is late." "

"Oops, Gu Dashuai!"

"It's not too late, it's not too late, it's just right for the handsome to come. "

The crowd was instantly lively, you echoed every word, Gu Bandit stood in the middle and listened to their hypocritical words, only hooked his lips and glanced at the round-eyed cat, and sure enough, he saw his thin body against the crowd, and left the encirclement as if he was hiding from the dining table.

...... The system looked at the host's expression, movements, and smooth light with some confusion.

[Host, according to the information, today should be the first time you and Gu Dashuai meet, and there should be no emotions such as fear and avoidance]

Banquet hall.

Tang Tang left the crowd, stood in front of the table where the snacks were placed, and let out a long sigh of relief, slowly replying to the system in his heart.

[Because I'm 'reborn', I'm even more afraid of the man who had an affair with my brother in my previous life and was about to get together, of course I have to avoid him, but ...... If a man is interested in me, then I, a weak and innocent little pitiful, dare not refuse, so I can only ......]

He said all this, and the rest of the words can be vaguely guessed by the system, although what the host said makes sense, but it is too reasonable, so that the system always feels that the host should not play the role of a cowardly boy this time, it should be...... It should be the little boy of the White Lotus that is more appropriate.

Ding Junming took Ding Jiaxi, who was wearing a silver-gray suit and a three-piece suit, to say hello to Gu Bandit, with a sincere smile on his face, and a few words of homely conversation, he babbled and praised how his unsuccessful dog studied abroad, and how many newspapers he wrote poems.