Little Injury / Brother Don't Be Afraid

The commotion at the nurses' station was not clear to Dr. Tang for the time being, and after dealing with the intern's questions, he had time to go to the office and wanted to call someone to remove the flowers.

It's not a big thing to put in a hospital.

It's just that as soon as Tang Tang opened the door, he saw three uninvited guests in the room, visiting his office.

Vincent stood by the window, flipping through a medical journal in his hand. Chu Yu sat in the leather chair, and his eyes did not take off the photo on the doctor's desk for a moment. And Yu Zixu leaned on the consultation bed, bowed his head and waved the gift box in his hand, the eggs were like peach bones, and they should be packaged to look better.

The warm sun poured into the window, giving a faint light to the people in the room, their eyebrows and eyes were gentle, as if they had been well dressed, and their handsome appearances even in this not very spacious office had a comfortable and pleasing eye that lit up the whole room.

Tang Tang entered the door for a moment, since that day, he has not seen these three people for a long time, after returning to the hospital, he apologized to the dean, withdrew his resignation request, was confused for a while, promised to work in a foreign country, in fact, he still hopes to stay in his own country and do his part for medical resources.

The work of the hospital is very busy, he is too busy to eat, he returns home tired, the cold room still has no human touch, and his unwavering life seems to have returned to normal......

That day passed, and when he went to work again, he began to receive all kinds of gifts, real estate contracts, as well as exquisite bento boxes and washed fruits.

No matter when he gets back to the office, the bento on the table is always hot, and it is also some of his favorite dishes.

Maybe he was afraid of being disgusted, no matter how many things were sent, the three men didn't appear in front of him, just cautiously flattered, looking forward to the day when he forgave him.

The movement of opening the door alarmed the three men, they looked towards the door, and when they saw the cold doctor at the door, their eyes suddenly lit up, the doctor hadn't seen them for a long time, but the three perverts were watching the doctor all the time......

Yesterday the doctor came home and drank red wine, changed into a set of gray silk pajamas, when he bathed, his skin was condensed with water droplets, shining as if it was shining, bee waist and long legs, flesh and bones were evenly stopped, all of which made people breathless, but unfortunately, those traces of erotic desire have disappeared, which makes the men a little lost.

They watched the doctor fall asleep, and then they gently kissed the screen and said goodnight, and only in this way could the three paranoid men endure their dark thoughts and let this white rose bloom alone in the beautiful scenery of the mountains and rivers, instead of being imprisoned by them in the greenhouse and withering.

But the cold screen and photos can't match the real person after all...... They looked greedily at the doctor in front of them, and the beast in their hearts was "banging" against the cage.

No one spoke, the doctor pursed his lips, just left the door open, and did not go in, he asked, "What are you doing here?"

The tone of treatment of strangers made the hearts of the three perverts twitch, and their expressions changed slightly, and Tang Tang half-hid his expression, and he didn't know what attitude to treat them.

This mess of relationships......

He couldn't figure it out.

"Brother......" Yu Zixu was not leaning on the consultation bed, he stood obediently, pulled the doctor's cuffs with his paws, and whispered to him.