Ghost doctor: Hey, hey, don't hit people in the face

The prime minister, who was held in the emperor's arms, was in chaos, and his sick bones kept trembling. He clutched the man's robe tightly, and the lewd water dripped all the way, and even the emperor's majestic dragon robe was soaked.

Nie Yanzhi was so calm that he couldn't guess. He bent down, put the Prime Minister on the couch, and took care of his messy ink hair.

The warmth gradually swept over. Tang Tang smelled the saliva on the quilt, and his eyes, which lost their focus, slowly returned to the warmth of the past. He closed his eyes in great embarrassment and said in a difficult voice, "Go out!"

At this point, Tang Ziqian couldn't figure out what the night's dream was, even if he was stupid.

"..." Nie Yanzhi squeezed her lips, bowed her head, and gently kissed the prime minister on the forehead. Her voice was hoarse. "Don't be angry, I'll kill him for you."

After saying that, Emperor Nie straightened up, was so angry that he strode out of the middle.

On the couch, the humiliated prime minister opened his eyes, and his amber pupils flashed cunning. He yawned lazily and turned over to hug the quilt.

......

The palace

Where the son of heaven is Longwei, no one dares to make a loud noise here, and today...

The extremely strong window of the warm pavilion was knocked open, and a red object flew out in a parabolic shape.

"Bam--" hit the ground.

Although it snowed last night, it was cleaned up by the palace people this morning. The things thrown out of the warm pavilion did not dive at all. They hit the floor tiles solidly, and the pain was so red and moaned.

"What kind of person!" The leader of the forbidden army surrounded him with a team of people, drew his sword and scolded him, "Who dares to make a loud noise here?"

Nie Yanzhi came out of the warm pavilion with a cold face. His dragon pattern had been solved, and he didn't know where he threw it. At this time, he slowly walked out with his sleeve, which was fiercely frightening.

The leader was shocked and quickly took people to kneel down and salute, "See the emperor."

"Go down," the emperor's eyebrows were gloomy and said faintly, "Get up all around and don't allow anyone to pass by."

"Yes!" The leader got up and led people to surround the area.

"Okay, you Nie Yanzhi!" Yu Xiao inhaled and got up from the ground. Seeing that his friend had rolled up his sleeves, he immediately accelerated his words, "Wait! Hey, hey, listen to me..."

Nie Yanzhi said softly, "Don't talk nonsense. Let's talk about it later." The fist wind was strong, brushed the doctor's hair, smashed a big hole in the bluestone brick, and the cobweb-like cracks spread around.

Yu Xiao dodged his fist in embarrassment. Looking at this scene, he took a deep breath, and even his voice changed, " Nie Yanzhi! If you hit someone in the face, you won't hit me in the face.

Nie Yan's inner strength was deep, and he disdained when he heard the words, "You still do it."

"..." Yu Xiaofeng's eyes were on fire, and he was faintly angry. "What do you mean? Do you look down on me? I'm really poisoned!"

"Oh"

"You still care about me! Nie Yanzhi, you're done. I'm angry. I'm really angry!"

......

There was a lot of noise outside. The Yunyu's Tang Yingdi was comfortable all over. He hugged the quilt tightly and fell asleep with the good smell of dragon saliva.