Fanwai (susceptible period play)

#Explosion, Fu Chengze, chairman of Noah, has frequently appeared in the Federal Hospital recently, suspected to be terminally ill#

[Editor, are you dead or not? Open your mouth to spread rumors, right? 】

[Patient's family, I really saw Director Fu coming to the hospital yesterday, and it is said that the director greeted him in person. 】

【Ah... No, my husband is still so young, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh】

[Break off the editor's dog's head jpg, my hospital nurse, Fu Dong Mingming is good to see the waist? 】

【Is it is it? ! Wuwuwu, as long as he is not terminally ill, he can see andrology. 】

[Hiss... (takes a breath) Isn't it good for a waist at a good age? Could it be...cough cough, what, a male dog's waist is useless? ? 】

[Ahem, cough, no... can't you? 】

It is rumored that the more it spreads, the less it looks like the original version. For example, from the terminal illness at the beginning, to the bad waist, the gossip went through a series of evolutions, and finally became--

Director Fu is impotent!

As for the cause of all this, it must start from the first day of the new year. After the extinction of the Zerg race, human beings have finally had a good year. Of course, our general is no exception.

Coincidentally, on the first day of the new year, the admiral's susceptibility period broke out ahead of schedule. What's more, at that time, Fu Chengze finally paid off his debts, and after coaxing him in a low voice for a long time, he climbed into bed. Pressing down on Tang Tang, he galloped, gasping for breath, just when he was about to ejaculate, the susceptibility period broke out suddenly, and he was kicked out by the furious Alpha.

Alphas in the susceptible period are irritable and restless, they will release their own pheromones, and they are hostile to the same kind. They usually have the desire to destroy, invade, and have a strong sexual desire, but the moment the susceptible period just erupts, the sexual desire is lost to Alpha's bones. aggression.

Because he didn't hold back his strength, Fu Chengze flew out and hit the wall with a "boom", the bedroom wall was cracked inch by inch, and the dust was flying. Director Fu lay in a pile of ruins basking in the sun, and didn't climb for a long time stand up.

The admiral's susceptibility period this time is more severe than ever. When the outbreak erupted, the nearby Alphas couldn't breathe, and even a few Omegas were induced to go into heat.

Fu Chengze supported his waist injury, and transferred the admiral to a villa halfway up the mountain with the gloating duo. The susceptible period of the high-quality Alpha was crazy. This was a place he specially prepared. Come on, don't take care of anyone at all.

...

Mountainside Villa

The curtains completely blocked the light outside, and only a small warm-colored night light illuminated the Alpha in the room. The cold snow fragrance was surging, overflowing from the room if it had substance, and it was full of attack power.

Jun Yanxiao came in from the outside and was short of breath by the Leng Xuexiang in the room. He went up the stairs and pushed open the door of the room.

Under the warm halo, the clothes of the three of them were scattered on the carpet. There was a chair among the clothes, and an Alpha in only a bathrobe sat on it.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, Alpha raised his eyes and looked at him lightly.

The room full of cold fragrance seemed to have turned into real snow. In the thin white snow, the Alpha in the susceptible period crossed his legs, leaned against the seat, and picked up a shirt with his slender fingertips.