Manager gets fucked to incontinence in dance classroom

The floor of the dance training room is silver-gray, and the black ceiling with strip lights gives people a very cool feeling

"You...you let me go..."

The manager was pressed on the yoga mat, his lips were trembling, his eyes behind the lenses were slightly red, and under the corners of his eyes, the mole was as bright as blood.

Meng Chenyi touched the tip of his nose, and his words were full of enthusiasm: "Brother, don't be afraid..." He lowered his head and kissed the manager's lips, sucking the soft flesh between his teeth, vaguely: "Big dicks will be very careful... Insert it slowly so as not to hurt brother's acupuncture point."

"Well......"

Tang Tang wept through the lens, his nasal voice was small, his mouth was invaded by an outsider's tongue, Meng Chenyi's frantic tongue licked the sensitive palate, hooking the soft flesh between his lips and teeth, sucking.

The body fluid couldn't be stopped, he swallowed with difficulty, but it made the person on him suffocate, and invaded his lips and tongue even more violently.

Mr. Broker's trousers had been thrown aside long ago, his hands were tied up with a royal blue tie, his white shirt was no longer elegant, but shredded into rags, his half-covered body was extremely erotic. In such a forced posture, the slender and trembling legs, the strong and slender waist, and the pink and tender lower body, in the eyes of the boys, they almost ignited a burning desire.

Qi Yan took a deep breath, got up and walked over there, he unbuttoned his belt, revealing only a big guy with purple red veins and thick pubic hair around it.

The manager raised his neck, his naked body was pressed on the yoga mat by Meng Chenyi and kissed. Qin Yu sat on the floor, picked up the manager's hand and stroked it, and with the other hand, he pinched the small nipple on the white chest.

Qi Yan walked to the back, he stretched out his hand, picked up the pair of feet that were still wearing white socks, put them on the upright place under his crotch. The big glans head that was flowing with water rushed in slowly, and the tip of the glans made water marks on the white cloth, which was shiny and sticky.

Tang Tang's physical tears pooled in his eyes, he raised his neck and was forced to accept a kiss that seemed to swallow him alive, and the sensitive nipples on his chest were pinched. The soles of the feet were hot through the cloth, and the prostatic fluid from the big glans wet the white socks. The manager seemed to be scalded, and his toes curled up slightly.

The big glans protruded fiercely from the gap, the eyes were dripping with transparent mucus, and the pair of white socks on the manager's feet were already wet with prostatic fluid, sticking greasy to the soles of the feet.

It seemed to be very uncomfortable, Qi Yan noticed the manager's slight struggle, and then let go of his wet feet, his eyes were deep, his slender hands wrapped around the thick and long penis, and he masturbated self-sufficiently.

...

Meng Chenyi withdrew his tongue, and the tears in Tang Tang's eyes couldn't stop sliding down. He turned his head and panted heavily.

Because of the residue of the last drug, Tang Tang's body became very sensitive. In just a short while, the pink and clean cock was spitting vigorously, and even his asshole was wriggling, clamoring for hunger and thirst.

Meng Chenyi stretched in two fingertips, Tang Tang groaned "Um~", his fingertips touched the extremely soft intestines, Meng Chenyi laughed.

"Brother is so wet~" The fingertips stretched open the intestines, and continued to penetrate deeper, he inserted into the intestines, and pressed the bulge to grind, "Brother, do you want something bigger and thicker?"