Snake King Liu Wuxiang

Tang Tang was really scared crazy, he was quite happy when he heard that the snake king had two, but thirteen hours!!Is this what his little white rabbit can bear!

But how is the little white rabbit poking the system, the system is not online, which coincidentally makes Tang Yingdi feel that this product is deliberate.

[System mechanical tone: Your system is ...... offline and hang-up]

The little rabbit who was distracted was in a trance, and suddenly felt that the sexual organ in his stomach was a little bigger, and he suddenly hummed aggrievedly, and his eyes were red and he sniffed on Bai Xuan's shoulder.

"It's so supportive... Other...... Don't get bigger... Woo. "

The soft and glutinous little movement with a nasal voice, pitiful and pitiful to provoke the demons, the two big monsters touched the tips of their hearts, Bai Xuan's eyes were gentle, he touched his rabbit ears, and Lang Chuan also leaned over and kissed the shoulder of the fan.

The knot is stuck in the mouth of the rectum, and the circle of soft meat bites the big glans to death, the intestines are full of lewd water, and the charming meat is still squirming around the sexual organs, and the two comfortable demons almost couldn't help but come again.

Pity...... The little rabbit has just budded, and he is young, and he has shot too many times today, and he has long since lost the strength to bear their love again.

The attackers are reluctant to give up, controlling their lust and waiting for the end of the matter, but the body is very dishonest, kissing the long ears for a while, and touching the round tail for a while, the two carnivores owe it to the little rabbit to move their hands and feet, provoking the little rabbit's eyes and tails red, and scolding them for being bad.

The rabbit's soft and waxy tone sounded like it had been rolled in a sugar jar and covered in a layer of frosting. Lang Chuan was scolded quite coolly, and his hot hand stroked his smooth and delicate back inch by inch.

"Ah......" Tang Tang gasped and muttered, "Touch my back again, villain...... Big bad!"

After this toss, the knot finally ended, and the two big meat sticks were clamped tightly by the intestines, and the inevitable friction of the few seconds of pulling out made the little rabbit tremble and cum again.

This time, there are no sexual organs to block the anal opening, and the eyes of the two big monsters with excellent eyesight are hot, the folds are shiny, and they can even clearly see the pink holes of the little rabbit grinding into holes, and they are still spasmodic when they climax, and a large stream of turbid fluid gushes out of the "poof".

The tip of the buttocks is red, and the anal opening seems to be closed as if it has become a hole, and the turbid white is mixed with the crystal sinuous lower leg bend, and even flows through the top of the small cock because of the position, dripping on the sheets little by little, and the smudge disappears.

The sight behind him was too hot, and the ignorant little white rabbit arched a little shamefully, trying to hide himself in the quilt.

"Baby ......" Bai Xuan's eyes were charming, her long hair slid down her shoulders, and there was a seductive bewitchment: "Do you still want to eat carrots?"

The vixen coaxed while shamelessly poking Tang Tang's soft little face with a big thing, and the big carrot stood tall and upright, long and thick, and it was full of juice at a glance.

Lang Chuan's eyes were also fixed on the lips of the little rabbit, eager to try.

The presence of natural enemies made the little rabbit very insecure, and he was struggling to chrysalis in the quilt, but suddenly his face was wet by the vixen's sexual organs.