Attack three sneaked into the room and slept with Doctor J

The sleeping doctor gasped lightly, and Yu Zixu opened his legs, took out a palm-sized DVR from a pile of clothes, and broke the lid. The machine was running, and Tang Tang's sleeping face was recording to his chest full of marks, and finally landed on the red and swollen anal opening.

"Tsk, the asshole is swollen. "

He muttered, his slender fingers directly penetrated into the other party's red and swollen flesh hole, two fingers expanded the intestinal wall, and the silk crystal flowed out, and the machine was very close, so that people could clearly see the wet and wriggling intestinal meat, which may have been ground too hard, and it was a little red and swollen.

"Hmm......"

Tang Tang, who was sleeping, seemed to feel a little uncomfortable, and uncomfortably shrunk his back acupoint and clamped two troubled fingers. Yu Zixu pulled it out, but unfortunately this coercion was full of resistance, and he bit his fingers and refused to let go. Yu Zixu breathed slightly, and finally pulled out his fingers, and looked at the watery obscene hole as if his eyes were on fire.

He put the crystal on his finger against the hot glans of Tang Tang's lower abdomen, and the hot little asshole shrank in an instant, and the doctor's leg was stretched open little by little, and the hot temperature made the red, swollen and congested flesh cavity squirm, and the juice overflowed.

"Hmm......" Tang Tang's eyes were closed, lying on the bed, the whole person who was burned was trembling, and he muttered a few words impatiently, all of which were some "don't, don't, it's hot" subconscious refusal.

But his attitude of refusal made Yu Zixu, who was already licked by the intestines, more and more excited, the DVR was still on, and the machine clearly recorded how the red and swollen little asshole was dripping with lewd water while swallowing the big cock.

Yu Zixu licked his lips and said to himself: "It turns out that not only does it look colored, but it is also not good to be sassy, and I am so happy that I don't want to lick the sausage." "

The meat stem was slowly thrust, and the red and swollen soft meat between the green tendons and the intestinal wall rubbed against each other, and the soft meat inside had already been broken by the other two big cocks.

"Ah...... Other... Uh-ha...... "Tang Tang didn't know who he was begging for, he was so tired, his eyelids were heavy, and he couldn't raise the consciousness of resistance at all, so he could only lie groggily on the bed and be bumped back and forth, his two slender legs were wide open, and he was inserted in the back hole, allowing the big glans to splash his asshole in all directions.

Yu Zixu controlled the impact of the force, and the big glans thrust nine shallow and one deep in the flesh hole. In the DVR, the little asshole is propped up by a purple-red cock stick, and the huge thing is pulled out, and the water overflowing from the flesh hole soaks the column body brightly, and it is slamming back, poking out a circle of juice like juicing.

"There is so much water...... Yu Zixu shuddered in his back, his clear voice was a little hoarse, he lifted his thighs, and fucked it with a wet cock, the doctor's lewd hole was hot and tight, and there were countless small mouths in the intestines, biting the big cock and licking it, and even the most sensitive gully was sucked cool.

"Hah...... Uh-huh...... Woo ......" Tang Tang's face was flushed, the big bloody nipples on his chest stood upright, one leg on the crook of Yu Zixu's arm trembled, and his comfortable toes were slightly curled up.

The person who fell asleep was not suffering from moaning, the cold voice mixed with the blood of the person who was hooked by desire spurted, Yu Zixu's heart was hot, and the big cock was getting harder and harder.