Seductive beauty teacher

The beautiful teacher under the hazy moonlight was taken off by the students, a pair of long white legs were exposed to the air, and the moonlight outside the window was seen, the black bandage of the shirt anti-slip clip was still strangled by the cold white skin and flesh at the root of the teacher's thighs, and the buttocks were crystal clear, and there seemed to be a trace of water flowing on the desktop of the desk.

Tang Tang was still wearing gold-wire glasses, but his eyebrows and eyes were lazily like the demon concubines of the ancient calamity, and when he heard Chu Anxu deliberately accentuate the pronunciation of the word "wetter", he was not ashamed, he directly opened his two slender white legs, and directly hooked Chu Anxu's belt with his toes.

He propped his hands on the table next to him, his spine leaned back, and his tone was lazy and teasing: "Little classmate can't wait?" with his toes on his belt, slightly bent his round and lovely toes, and pulled to his side as he spoke, and his voice was very low: "Then let you try it first, try the teacher's wetter and softer place, okay?"

Chu Anxu didn't struggle at all, he walked forward to the desk with the force of this gentle pull, and directly reached into the muddy hole between the teacher's buttocks, and the thin cocoons on the boy's fingertips scraped the intestines, causing the teacher to moan and raise his thin white neck slightly.

The moonlight was very dark, and a few young masters didn't look very happy, He Wen sighed, and asked the security guards in the school to fool away and open the electric switch.

Ye Huaixun went to close the curtains, and the LED energy-saving lights in the classroom were directly brightened, scattering the halo all over the room.

Now they could see any scenery clearly, and they even saw that the cold white skin and flesh at the base of Mr. Tang's thigh were tightened by a black band, and a red mark appeared...... The wet hole between the teacher's snow-white buttocks was sandwiched between the bottom of the fake tongue, and then Chu Anxu pinched the bottom with two fingers and pulled out the anal opening little by little.

The fake tongue was all pulled out with a "pop", Tang Tang panted slightly, and before he could react, the watery chrysanthemum hole was stabbed in by a big thing, and the intestines were enlarged with a "poof".

"Uhh......h

His eyes widened, his breath was stuck in his throat, he couldn't swallow it and couldn't spit it out, his fair body was a little stiff, and he was almost killed by this sudden hard blow, and his chrysanthemum hole was suddenly stretched by the cock, and he couldn't calm down the feeling of swelling and sourness for a long time.

After a while, he breathed a long sigh of relief, feeling that he had come back to life, and glanced at Chu Anxu with some disgust, and his voice was still a little hoarse: "What are you doing in such a hurry?"

Chu Anxu's throat rolled and muttered, "Of course...... Of course, I'm in a hurry to try the teacher's wetter and softer place...... "The wheezing sound is very sexy.,The big cock full of green tendons stabbed it viciously.,The crotch bones 'snapped' up.,That anxious look.,I can't wait to stuff the two eggs into the lewd hole to enjoy it.,The voice is hoarse: "Teacher, your body is so hot, and there's a lot of water......"

The big glans poked at the heart, Tang Tang was excitedly gasped, and the two long legs directly circled Chu Anxu's dog waist, his white chest rose and fell, and the smile hooked on the side of his lips seemed to Chu Anxu to be simply sassy and prodigal, and he couldn't wait for a man to die on him.

Slut!

Chu Anxu leaned down and bit Teacher Tang's little tits, his waist moved fast and ruthlessly, the big glans was making a fussy heart, Tang Tangshuang trembled, he clamped Chu Anxu's male dog waist, and the desk under him swayed back and forth, and the table legs and floor tiles collided and made a "squeak-" sound.