C, you deserve to be single for the rest of your life

Tang Tang's lips were hot, and he was suddenly kissed by Jiang Xing, his dry lips were close to him, and his breath was hot, he stood in place blankly, but he unconsciously recalled the helpless and doting tone of the man when he said this.

The unruly young man wiped his mouth expressionlessly, he took a deep breath, calmed down the complicated emotions in his heart, and said in an indifferent tone: "Jiang Lingyuan, Jiang Xing, do you two treat me as a woman? "

In the kitchen, Jiang Lingyuan's action of washing vegetables was paused, Jiang Xing also restrained his smile, and the atmosphere gradually quieted down, and for a while, only the rushing water of the vegetable washing sink did not stop, washing the dishes in the man's hands.

The Jiang family is high, it is a very clear faction, and it will never be mixed with any dirty things, but there are many people who have offended in this way, a few years ago, the old man Jiang was a hero, and his health was not very good, and he was about to retire from a high position, and those political enemies were all eyeing each other, I don't know how many people were waiting for this lion to die and eat all the rights of the Jiang family.

That year, Jiang Xing and Jiang Lingyuan just entered the army, and they began to play with their lives to earn military merits, and then an accident occurred, Jiang Lingyuan was in a coma for three months, and only after waking up did he know that he had a son, Tang Tang was indeed not pregnant with the child they were looking forward to being born, and even because they wanted to protect their family, the two brothers almost never accompanied him to grow up.

But this doesn't mean that they don't love him, Tang Tang's birthday every year, whether it is a mission outside or not, Jiang Xing and Jiang Lingyuan will prepare gifts for him in advance, the two of them basically have no holidays, they come and go in the wind and rain, and they fight hard in the rain of bullets, this time-consuming and laborious gift has to be prepared half a year in advance, but they didn't fall once, and even when Tang Tang got into trouble and was sent to the army by the strict old man Jiang to temper, his uncle and father would also secretly take care of everything for him.

Jiang Lingyuan and Jiang Xing have come to this position today, who do they want to go to? Their feelings for Tang Tang are not only physical pleasure, the struggle and sinking in the dream only make them recognize their hearts, but what they really love is the kind of flamboyance, wantonness, and dazzling like the sun in Tang Tang when they grow up, they can't refuse such a teenager, and gradually have other thoughts.

Just like Jiang Lingyuan, he tried to restrain his emotions during this time, warning himself that it was wrong and unethical, but when he heard Tang Tang's heroic rescue of beauty in the bar, he suddenly realized that he was not looking forward to watching Tang Tang marry a wife and have children.

Commander Jiang put down the enoki mushroom, washed his hands and dried them, turned off the rattling faucet, the atmosphere in the kitchen became quieter, he walked over and stood in front of Tang Tang, looked at his son's eyes and said: "Baby, we have never treated you as a woman...... The man's cold face was a little helpless: "I asked Jiang Xing at the beginning, did you know that it was wrong, and whether it would change it." He replied that I was wrong and that I would not change it. "

Tang Tang didn't know why, he suddenly panicked in his heart, he looked at his father with a cold appearance, and he didn't miss the touch of gentleness in his eyes, and heard Jiang Lingyuan say.

"I asked myself once yesterday. Jiang Lingyuan's dark and indifferent eyes reflected a small person, and he said, "It's wrong, don't change it." "

He knew that he was wrong, but the restraint in his heart had long since turned into selfishness. Is that the ...... I don't want to give up my youth to anyone's selfishness, and I want my youth to live a lifetime of selfishness under my wings.