Little boy, what do you want to repay me?

The return of the master made the Tang Mansion extremely noisy for a while, and Bai Qingzhi could even clearly hear the voice of Ding Junming's third aunt talking to the maid downstairs, which was noisy, but it was not conducive to concealment.

He gently lowered the edge of the curtain, turned over from the balcony on the other side, and climbed to the corner of the second floor without a light by night, the window in this room was not locked, Bai Qingzhi easily pushed it open, and he quietly went in, even if he landed, there was no sound.

There was a sound of footsteps in the corridor, and the servants were talking in a good way, saying that the master was in a very bad mood today, and he should be careful to serve him for a while.

Bai Qingzhi waited for their footsteps to go away, and then carefully looked at the room he had broken into through the bright moonlight outside the window.

The room is not big, and there are not many objects, but the layout is quite warm and clean, the single bed quilt is stacked neatly, and the wooden desk with paint off is placed with a few medical books, and the pages are curled, and it can be seen that the owner has read it back and forth countless times.

There was a very faint fragrance in the air, and Bai Qingzhi couldn't say what it was, but the elegant and not pungent fragrance smelled good, he walked to the closet, opened it and glanced inside.

There were a few half-new clothes hanging in the closet, which were not like the style of the servant, but the edges of the master's were washed and white.

Bai Qingzhi had already guessed whose room this was, Qingjun's eyebrows raised slightly, he didn't expect him to be so fateful to that little prince Tang.

Downstairs.

Ding Junming took his two sons before leaving, and now he only brought Ding Jiaxi back with a black face, and even the second aunt Lin Raorong couldn't help but ask why his son didn't come back, Ding Jiaxi explained calmly, and as a result, as soon as the little fat man Ding Jiahao heard that Tang Tang went to live in the Marshal's Mansion, he instantly whined and shouted, seven dissatisfied and eight dissatisfied with the noisy, and even Bai Qingzhi upstairs vaguely understood.

"......" Director Bai withdrew the leg that was about to drill into the little boy's closet, and smiled silently.

He originally saw the little boy's pajamas lying flat on the bed, and he shouldn't have taken clothes from the closet today. In order to avoid bumping into the master, I wanted to hide in the cabinet before anyone came back, and waited until the dead of night to go out, but I didn't expect the little boy to go back to Tang's house at all.

This is really, another fateful word.

Bai Qingzhi no longer had to drill into the cabinet like an adulterer, he walked leisurely as if this was his own home, he walked to the desk and flipped through the half-hidden books, and found that the little boy wrote a good hand, and the annotations written on the red pen were also very serious, it seemed that he really liked medicine.

He could almost imagine a young man sitting at his desk under this old, not very easy to use lamp, carefully writing notes on the book.

I don't know why, the man's mind suddenly flashed the picture of the little boy who fell into the water and was rescued, the most profound thing was a pitiful thin red at the end of his eyes, as well as the slender fingers that were clutched on the bluestone slab and taut due to coughing, the slightly fragile knuckles, and his eyes darkened slightly.

Just as he was about to withdraw his hand, he suddenly touched something, and Bai Qingzhi lowered his eyes to see that it was a very thin diary with the corners exposed.