The little lion that attracts bees and butterflies

The fighting arena of the military region, it is not training time now, there is no one in the fighting arena, only the sound of fists smashing against flesh is heard in one room. Following the voice, in the room of the fighting arena, two men in training clothes were fighting.

One of them is vigorous, with cold white skin covered with powerful muscles, sweaty hair sticking to his forehead, and he doesn't look embarrassed, and his aura has a cold and sharp murderous aura. The other is taller and larger, with a neat stubble, short stubble almost clinging to the scalp, bronzed skin bulging muscles, an army-green vest soaked in sweat, and undulating muscle lines that symbolize strong male hormones.

The fighting between the two of them is absolutely textbook-level, elbow strikes and horizontal kicks, throat locks and back falls, and the moves are merciless but tacitly avoid the face, looking at the degree of sweat, I don't know how long the fight has been, and how many invisible injuries there are under the army green vest.

"Brother, I've been putting up with this breath for a long time. Jiang Xing smiled, kicked his brother's knee, gritted his teeth and said.

Jiang Lingyuan was kicked back a few steps by him, barely letting himself fall, and sneered: "It's a coincidence." The fist slammed mercilessly into his brother's abdomen, making a muffled "thud".

Sharing a lover is a matter of aggrieved men, and the two brothers of the Jiang family are no exception, they are all angry in their hearts, and they coaxed Tang Tang for a few days first, so that he will not be so confused, and when they have time, they will come to settle their own accounts.

In terms of martial arts alone, Jiang Xing is indeed stronger than Jiang Lingyuan, he vented his anger happily, and squeezed his brother in a strange way: "Teach me the first thing is the way, but in the blink of an eye, you will climb into the bed of the little bastard, not very moral, brother." "

Jiang Lingyuan didn't talk nonsense with him, a whirling kick kicked Jiang Xing's shoulder, although his strength was a little weaker than Jiang Xing in guns and fighting, but it was not something that Jiang Xing could easily solve.

The two brothers vented their anger and unwillingness to each other in the past few days, and later, what really made them stop was the "informant" Jiang Xing found and sent him a message, saying that Tang Tang and his girlfriend were going to the bar from the stadium.

This message almost didn't make Jiang Xing crush his mobile phone, the two of them gasped for breath after intense exercise, their two handsome faces stinked terribly, and their hearts were also panicked.

After the hot pot ended that day, for a whole week, no matter how much they tried to please the little bastard, the little bastard just ignored them and really treated them as air. even found a girlfriend very rebelliously, Jiang Lingyuan and Jiang Xing were angry with him, and they really wanted to rip off his pants and teach this little lion who attracts bees and butterflies everywhere a hard lesson.

"No, if you don't it, if you beat it again, Lao Tzu's little lion cubs will give birth to a litter. Jiang Xing turned off his mobile phone in annoyance, picked up the car key next to him, and prepared to change his clothes to arrest someone.

Similarly, Jiang Lingyuan, who was next to him, didn't say anything, only bubbled coldly, raised his legs and went to the locker room.

Stadium.

The training base has been prepared, and the instructors have also come to the door, and the second generation of the army, who can't stand any hardship, have wailed, struggled, and resisted, but it's a pity...... No eggs.

Thinking that the day after tomorrow is about to be the day of their suffering, everyone is in the group again, wanting to enjoy the outside world and a beautiful life at the last moment.