Protagonist's Gong: Unreasonable and Strong

The toaster made a "ding" sound, and popped out two pieces of bread with golden shells, and the hot aroma permeated the kitchen instantly.

Over there, the famous chef of the empire was trembling, commanding a tall, strong man... to fry a poached egg as if facing an enemy.

"It's stabbed..." The egg yolk broke into the pot again, the man retracted the spatula, and looked at the chef coldly.

Chef Fett's chubby face twisted together, and he almost cried "Wow", "Oh, Your Royal Highness, your hands are used to fight the enemy and deal with military affairs, why bother my old Fei?" What about Te?"

An Qiluo frowned, and was dissatisfied when he heard what Lao Fei pointed out: "I can bake bread well, why is it so hard to fry an egg." The third prince was blunt and said, "Old Fei Te, how can you teach me how to cook?" It's not right."

As the well-known chef of the largest restaurant in the empire, Old Fett almost died of anger. God knows how much he grabbed the third prince's shoulders to make him open his eyes! Look at those scrapped toasters, look at such a large basket of failed products, if someone else, old Fett would have scolded him, but facing Angelo...

God forbid, he didn't dare to do that.

Faced with the old Fett's daring anger, An Qiluo didn't respond at all, he raised the spatula and hit the eggs in the pot with the strength of cutting someone with a sword.

When the hot oil and eggs shouted "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The adjutant looked at the magical surface of the kitchen, and silently swallowed his saliva. Recently, the entire high-level empire knew that the third prince, a lunatic, was in a good mood recently, and he even cultivated himself and was addicted to cooking.

When the rumor first came out, it was as horrifying as the scariest movie in Interstellar, not to mention how scary it was. The high-level officials of the empire were worried that they couldn't sleep well all night, and they were afraid that the third prince was holding back some big moves.

After living in peace for a while, the big families and the high-level officials of the empire were so happy that they couldn't find the north, and they donated a sum of money in celebration. It was very clear that worshiping gods and praying to Buddha should also allow the third prince's hobbies to continue. ! ! As long as he doesn't discriminate between the enemy and the enemy indirectly, let alone cooking, he can do anything.

"Your Highness." The adjutant bowed his head respectfully, and said in his heart that those who hoped that the third prince would cultivate his morals would be disappointed: "The eldest prince, our people have already followed your orders. When you disappeared, the second prince took the first step to unite a few people." The officials wanted to attack the legion, although they were unsuccessful, but the thorn has been stuck in the hearts of the other princes."

Angelo snorted: "It's not solid at all."

Tang Tang, the star of the Federation, Angelo, the blade of the Empire.

Although the third prince, Angelo, acted crazily, his own abilities were strong, and it was he who managed to turn the tide during several Zerg invasions so that the star field did not fall and the people lost their homes. His prestige in the military department was even greater than that of the old emperor, and the few children of the royal family knew that they would have no chance if they didn't get rid of Angelo, so they could only work together temporarily.

But... people with the same purpose, even if they join forces, will eventually hide it. Just like the second prince this time, who would have thought that his younger brother, who obeyed the boss, would almost become the leader of the legion? .