Extra Story (Cosplay Maid, Double Dragon, Incontinence)

Elegant fountains, fresh greenery, and magnificent interior decoration of the villa.

At this time, a slender young man wearing a black and white maid uniform came down from the upstairs. He had slightly long black hair and an ignorant demeanor. His exposed skin was as white as snow. waist.

Looking down, a pair of long and straight beautiful legs are covered with some lewd, translucent white stockings. He is not wearing underwear, and the little lace skirt can barely cover the young pink and tender little dick.

The maid Tang Tang walked into the hall with her slippers pia da pia da, and knelt on the ground delicately with her knees on the ground, her pretty little face was tense, and she was wiping the floor quite seriously with a small handkerchief, her white and tender buttocks Half covered, and twisting and twisting towards the door, the shy little pink flower between the buttocks was stared at by the three people outside the door.

"Yo, little maid,"

A frivolous hooligan whistle came from behind, and immediately after, the young man who was working hard was thrown down from behind by the man with an "Ah".

The man's hot and stiff stuff stuck into the pink hole through his trousers, and with his ambiguous breath and wet lips, he licked the boy's white swan neck.

"Oh...young master, no, don't..."

The maid Tang Tang was sobbing in fear, with tears in her eyes, her beautiful swan neck raised a beautiful arc, and he was hugged by the man from behind, sucking the tender flesh on his neck.

Immediately afterwards, two men with extraordinary temperament passed him and sat on the sofa in front of him.

They were in their early twenties, wearing the uniforms of higher education institutions, one looked cold and indifferent, and the other was handsome with a naughty smile.

"No, no, no, you are so coquettish, and you are just waiting to be fucked with your butt exposed? What are you pretending to be innocent?" On the sofa, Ni Xiangyang crossed his legs, lit a cigarette and put it in his mouth, then looked sideways at the other One said, "Hey, Che, what do you think?"

Jiang Che took the cigarette case on the coffee table, lit a cigarette, and took a deep breath. His handsome eyes narrowed slightly, he looked at the messy clothes of the young man, and said two words lightly, "Slut."

Tang Tang blushed with embarrassment, tears streaming down her face.

Behind him, Lu Zixuan raised his head from the young man's mottled neck, bent his passionate eyes, and lightly touched the young man's tear-stained face with his palm, and said distressedly: "Hey! Why are you crying, my little maid?" It's really attractive to cry, but I feel so sorry for my master."

The man behind him has a pair of tender eyes, and if he is not careful, his prey will fall into the trap he calls love.

Tang Nian's eyes were red from crying, he choked up and begged for mercy, "Master, master, please let me go...I don't want to, woo..."

The gentle and affectionate master squinted those seductive peach blossom eyes, and said in a lazy voice, "No way, little maid... the master is hard." He stretched out his hand, and he couldn't resist the little asshole that was already hungry and thirsty.

The shy little asshole was pumped and penetrated for a while, and the water dripped out, dripping down the floor along the fingers.

Lu Zixuan restrained the struggling and hiccupping young man with one hand, and untied the belt with the other hand, his panties were half taken off, the top of the hot big dick was dripping with liquid, pattered on the young man's upturned buttocks, and passed across A bright trace of water.