The little white rabbit puffed up: Don't you want cubs!

a day ago

Lang Chuan and Bai Xuan finished discussing business in the study, and when they went out, they found that the little white rabbit who was sleeping in the quilt was nowhere to be seen. The two big monsters were heartbroken, and chased them out along the rabbit flavor, only to find that the little rabbit was brought back to the territory by Liu Wuxiang's poisonous snake.

The red roadster engine roared, a flick stopped at the villa, and two big monsters got out of the car with ugly faces.

Bai Xuan's phoenix eyes are slightly picked, still wearing an elegant suit, different from the elegant fox, Lang Chuan also wore a black suit for the first time, but the tie was not tied and the dress was not regular, like a wild and difficult to train wolf, it is most appropriate to describe the wolf king as a thug in a suit.

At the door of the villa, the snake secretary who was waiting for the snake king to grow mushrooms inadvertently looked up, and saw the murderous aura of the wolf king and the nine-tailed fox, and immediately snorted, and stepped forward to say hello: "The wolf king and the fox emperor are coming, and it is really far away." "

The snake secretary had a smile on his face, this white snake was not somewhat cold after transformation like most snake clans, but was very affable - he was Liu Wuxiang's most powerful subordinate, he was sleek for demons, and most of the monsters had dealt with him.

Lang Chuan glanced at him, no nonsense, and said directly: "What about Liu Wuxiang?"

Secretary Snake kissed affectionately: "Hey, what can we know about the king's whereabouts, two adults...... Is there anything important about finding the king?"

I have long known that the king has abducted the rabbit raised by the wolf king, and the snake secretary is full of kindness, and he just wants to say that he has done a good job, my king!

The snake holds a grudge against .jpg

Lang Chuan's eyebrows twisted, and he seemed to see a hint of revenge in the smile of Secretary Snake.

Lang Chuan, who has only done something sorry for the snake clan once and has been hated by Liu Wuxiang for hundreds of years: "......"

You snake clan are really in the same vein......

The snake secretary was still smiling like a flower, Bai Xuanfeng's eyes were slightly raised, and he said, "Oh, then since the snake king is not here, what are you still doing at the door?"

Secretary Snake's smile froze, and then he regained his impeccable appearance: "It's not ...... Prepare to go in and see if those little snakes have transformed in the absence of the king, our snake clan has many cubs, and they are not as idle as the wolf king and the fox emperor. "

The snake secretary who had a lot of eggs coughed, secretly glanced at the canine demon king, and straightened his waist.

Lang Chuan: "......"

Bai Xuan: "......"

Secretary Snake smiled, his tone was sincere, he was a good hand with a yin and yang weirdness, Lang Chuan was speechless, and directly fixed the snake that was in the way, and strode towards the villa with the door closed.

The snake secretary who is good at writing and not good at martial arts is stiff and has no resistance to be exposed to the sun: ...... The MMP wave is off.

Liu Wuxiang's villa was blessed by the formation, but the two big demons didn't pay attention to it, Lang Chuan opened the door, and the sweet and greasy fragrance of grass overflowed, and there was a familiar moaning and flesh slapping sound from inside.