The Little White Rabbit Who Led the Wolf Into the House

The night is as cool as water, and the villa is brightly lit.

He was prescribed allergy medicine from the hospital, and went back to Tang Tang's previous place to pack up his things. When he returned to Qi's house, it was already dinner time.

The aunt at home put the meal on the dining table, and then retreated quietly.

A Chinese dinner was served on the Nordic-style marble dining table. Qi Yu took the main seat, while Tang Tang and Tang Nian sat separately on the left and right sides. No one spoke in the dining room, only the occasional sound of bowls and chopsticks clashing.

Tang Tang is thin, and his snowy skin, which has not seen the sun for many years, is a little pale. At this time, he is quietly sitting in the wheelchair newly developed by the Qi Group, eating what he sees, and even dares to pick up the plate in front of him. The sound was soft and small, and it was so painful for a small one. It even makes people guess that if there is any trouble, it can scare away the cat who is always on guard against the outside world.

Qi Yu took a few more glances without saying a word, then used his serving chopsticks to pick up a rib and put it on the plate in front of him, and said, "Eat more meat, and treat it as your own home from now on, don't be restrained."

Chopsticks and plates made a faint sound when they collided. Tang Tang stopped eating and raised his head to stare blankly at the sweet and sour pork ribs on the white porcelain tableware. There was no sound.

After Qi Yu finished picking up the food for him, he began to eat his meal gracefully, as if nothing had happened.

On the other side of the dining table, Tang Nian's hand that was holding the soup froze slightly, then he filled the soup as if nothing had happened, put it in front of Qi Yu, and said in a warm voice, "The soup that Aunt Chen made today is pretty good, try it."

Hearing his brother and his voice as usual, Tang Tang came back to his senses, finished eating the food in the bowl in twos and twos, and then said nonchalantly, "I, I'm done."

As soon as the voice fell, he pressed the button and sat in a wheelchair to go up to the second floor from the indoor elevator, with an eager look on his back that seemed to be fleeing in a hurry.

On the white porcelain plate, the attractive red sweet and sour pork ribs were not touched, and they were still quietly placed there.

Tang Nian put down his chopsticks when the door opened faintly from upstairs. He has always understood how attractive his gentle temperament is, so he deliberately softened his expression, and took the set of "I can do anything for my brother" prepared earlier. Come out, there is a bit of hint in the wry smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Qi, for repaying the money for me, and paying off Tang Tang's medical expenses. I will serve you well according to the previous agreement."

Qi Yu narrowed his eyes and slowly stirred the spoon in his hand. It's not that he didn't understand Tang Nian's potential meaning, but he didn't have that thought. Instead, he thought about how to turn that clean cat into his What about one's belongings?

A small animal that is always wary of the outside world has to respond to your outstretched hand, and even reveals its soft heart in the end, licking your palm with its small tongue and snoring at you. Just think about it. Qi Yu couldn't wait.

.........

It was getting late, and the room Qi Yu had prepared for Tang Tang was large, but because the owner of the room didn't have many things, it seemed a bit empty.

Tang Tang didn't like places that were too bright, so he turned off the lights early, leaving only a small warm yellow night light for illumination. He took a set of pajamas into the bathroom in a wheelchair, took a long time to take a shower, put the He moved himself out of the bathtub, and got dressed again out of breath.