Damn, this is a Mr. Tang!

After hearing this, the bartender looked downstairs and knew who Ye Huaixun was talking about: "Ye Shao, this is a newcomer, he came here almost a week ago, and his popularity is ridiculously high, no matter whether it is 1 or 0, I want to hook him to bed, but it's a pity that I ...... This one has been here for a week, and he will only go out to dance when he is in a good mood. "

Ye Huaixun held the cup and listened to the bartender quietly, but his eyes always fell on the man.

Downstairs DJ DJing, many dancing men on the dance floor are very close, especially one place, almost full of people, they all want to secretly get in the middle, and there is one person in the middle who is the most eye-catching.

The ambiguous light flickered, the black shirt stuck to his flesh with his breath, the chestnut medium and long hair fell to his shoulders, and he was loosely caught by the man himself, and a pair of thin metal glasses with gold chains were on the bridge of his nose, and the shirt was wantonly unbuttoned twice, and the exposed collarbone and skin were illuminated by the light, which was simply very seductive.

At this moment, the scene was lively and noisy, and he was holding a sweet-looking little boy dancing closely, smiling and whispering.

I don't know what the man said, which made the sweet little boy in his arms blush, and after the song, the demonic person left directly, he calmly walked past the men who looked at him quietly, walked to the high chair in front of the bar and sat down, elbowed the bar, lazily supported the side face with his palm, and gently knocked on the bar with his other hand and ordered a glass of wine.

The bartender seemed to be seduced, and his movements slowed down.

The bartender, who had been looking down, was surprised and sighed: "This master has only been here for a week, and he is completely famous in the circle." His temperament and face as a happy prodigal son are too rare in the circle. Recently, the regulars of other bars always like to run here, and the people who want to make an appointment with him are estimated to be able to line up from Xicheng to Dongcheng, but unfortunately I heard that there has been no success so far. "

Ye Huaixun didn't speak, and looked down at the light of the bar, a little unable to take his eyes off. Chu Anxu, who finished a bottle of Wahaha next to him, stopped playing games, and looked at Ye Huaixun who kept looking down and muttered curiously.

"Hey, Huai Xun, what are you looking at, looking so energetic?"

Ye Huaixun's cold jade-like face had no emotion, only the Adam's apple rolled, raised his chin slightly, and motioned Chu Anxu to look down.

Chu Anxu muttered something strange, put his arm on the railing, and leaned his upper body slightly to look down.

It stands to reason that there are so many bars, and there is still such a mess underneath, Chu Anxu may not understand who Ye Huaixun asked him to see, but it may also be that there are too many men around that person, or it may be that the men are too eye-catching, just at a glance, he understands why Ye Huaixun looks like this.

He took a small breath, not to mention venting his anger these days, the math competition is going to make everyone stupid, this time he saw such a "heavenly fairy", Chu Anxu was really a little moved.

He whistled lightly, causing He Wen, who had been listening to Yin Ming's words next to him, to also take a look.

I saw that the man sitting on the bar stool was leaning lazily on the back, the collar of his shirt was slightly open, his white and slender fingers took out a cigarette from the cigarette case, and a handsome man in a suit next to him was very close, and seemed to have a good impression of him.