The famous actor pretends to be a cowardly little boy

When the play on the stage was over, the rich lady and the others leaned over and saluted, and the first floor erupted in the applause of those spectators with blushing faces and thick necks.

"Good!"

"Boss Bai has another one-"

I don't know which spectator shouted, but the sound was broken.

The rich lady on the stage smiled, her narrow eyebrows and eyes were crooked, and the infinite charm was in this eye, he shook his head to refuse, and walked to the second floor with a folding fan and a palm in his palm.

Step by step, the light pink and white skirt rippled slightly as she walked, as if there was a floral fragrance.

Tang Tang swallowed his saliva, and when one of Bai Qing's feet stepped on, he hurriedly pressed his back against the recliner like a beautiful mural, not daring to move.

The footsteps stopped, Bai Qingzhi opened the curtain and entered the door, he raised his narrow eyes that swept red, and saw the vigilant and timid cat in the private room, looking at him with a pair of watery apricot eyes slightly wide.

It's funny.

"Qin Fulou's dim sum, what do you think?" The rich lady who was still wearing a costume opened the door curtain with a folding fan, and after coming in, the door curtain hung down suddenly, he walked to the other side of Tang Tang and sat down, put the closed folding fan on the table, and the sliding tassel shook.

Tang Tang ...... Tang Tang summoned all his courage and opened his mouth, as if he was about to say something, but ......

"I ...... Belch. "

He hiccuped in front of Bai Qingzhi, and then one after another as if he had turned on some wonderful switch, he trembled while "hiccuping", and wrinkled his face aggrievedly.

The little poor child looks weird and hurts.

Bai Qingzhi really couldn't help laughing, and then he saw that the cat he liked was like a wilted mushroom, shrunk into a ball and shook from time to time, and didn't stop burping at all.

Tang Tang was extremely aggrieved, he trembled and thought that the courage he had finally mustered up was lost by these burps, not to mention negotiations, he ...... He couldn't even speak.

"Come, give me your hand. Bai Qingzhi grabbed his sleeve and stretched out a white and slender hand at him.

This hand is really beautiful, fair and slender, with even flesh and bones, and even the bones are distinct.

Tang Tang took a look, hesitated and wanted to ask the man what he was going to do, but as soon as he opened his mouth, he "burped", and he put his equally good-looking hand on himself, which was smaller than the man's.

Bai Qingzhi took his hand, lowered his eyes slightly, and his slender and beautiful hand massaged the acupuncture points at the tiger's mouth one by one, and it didn't take long...... Tang Tang found that he didn't burp anymore.

The little boy's expression showed a little surprise, no more hiccup, and the embarrassment of being held and rubbed by a stranger came up, and he secretly rubbed his hand back, and the force was a little tentative.

"Do what?"

Bai Qingzhi grabbed his hand to escape, he didn't have much strength, but it was not something that Tang Tang could break free. The water drill bit made a shallow sound on the surface, but when he opened his mouth, he had a nice male voice: "Little boy, is this going to cross the river and tear down the bridge?"

The tone of not light or heavy made Tang Tang shrink his neck, he didn't dare to break free, only the delicate Adam's apple moved slightly, and asked him in a tight voice.