Fanwai (binding, placing lay, drawing)

In the early morning, the sunlight shines through the white curtains, shining mischievous spots on the ground, and the three men breathe steadily on the large bed in the bedroom, and the air is filled with a quiet and comfortable atmosphere.

It may be that the sun is too dazzling, and the naked boy sleeping in the middle gradually frowned, he was half-covered with a light air-conditioning quilt, and the exposed honey-colored skin was vigorous, the lines were smooth, and the hormones were exuding all the time.

............

Tang Tang's brows became tighter and tighter, and he became more and more impatient, he snorted with his eyes closed, and the air conditioner was arched forward by Xia Jianqi's body, and unconsciously broke away from the arm of the man behind him holding his waist, and found a good posture to bury his head in Jiang Lingyuan's cold white neck socket, and rubbed it comfortably.

Jiang Lingyuan raised his hand by inertia, rubbed two handfuls on the back of his hairy head, and took him into his arms with the other hand, and within a few seconds, the fierce soldier uncle behind Tang Tang touched the little bastard in the bed, but he didn't touch the little bastard, he squinted his eyes in a daze, and saw from the gap that the little bastard ran into his brother's arms again, and he also moved over, patted away his brother's hand around Tang Tang's waist, grabbed the little bastard's waist and dragged it back, and held it in his arms.

Very domineering.

Tang Tang didn't hide, he could sleep with whomever he wanted, turned over and buried himself in his uncle's hormone burst pectoral muscles, opened his mouth to hold a flat brown nipple on his pectoral muscles, and slowly fell asleep......

This is the third year they have been together, it is still summer, and the Jiang family's uncles and nephews are all born with heat, and after sticking together for a while, they are sweating all over their bodies, and their breathing is uncomfortable.

Therefore, Jiang Xing didn't enjoy half an hour, and the little bastard in his arms rolled into Jiang Lingyuan's arms again, in summer, Jiang Lingyuan, a big ice cube that emits cold air all year round, likes it better than he recruits little lions, of course, winter is just the opposite.

A big bed makes them messy, in the middle of the bed, the rebellious young man nests in Jiang Lingyuan's arms, and the uncle behind him retreats to the second, only holding his waist with his arms domineeringly, and the three of them sleep together, whether it is body or heart, they are all nestled together.

Eight o'clock in the morning.

Jiang Lingyuan was the first to wake up from his sleep, after he woke up, he reached out to hold the back of his son's head, and gently rubbed the top of his head with his cheek, the usually cool commander squinted slightly, with the laziness of just waking up, and the gentleness of his son.

After a few more seconds, Jiang Xing also woke up, but he was obviously more noisy than Jiang Lingyuan, after waking up, he half-got up with his arms propped up on the bed, the air conditioner was slipped off to reveal his bronzed naked and strong chest, leaned over and stole a fragrance at the corner of Tang Tang's lips, and then lay back down, and Tang Tang hugged him in his arms with satisfaction.

Not surprisingly, Tang Tang was woken up by him, stretched out his hand irritably, slapped Jiang Xing's face, pushed him aside, and his voice was hoarse: "Go aside, annoyed to death......"

Jiang Xing didn't roll, and took the opportunity to kiss the little lion's paws several times, and in the little lion's disgusted "tsk", he turned over and pressed him under him.

None of them were wearing any clothes, so much fuss...... A normal male physiological reaction appeared, and the eagle under his crotch was a pillar of optimus, and he greeted Tang Tang's half-erect thing in his lower body.