The beasts put away their fangs and claws (ending)

The willow tree spirit is two thousand years old this year, and it is not easy for plants and trees to become essence, and many plants and trees have been removed from the body by humans even if they become essences, but he is lucky, and the body has been growing on the mountain where the Lingjin Rabbit clan lives, and is deeply cared for by their clan.

Tang Tang is the last little rabbit of the Lingjin clan, and when he was born, he still swung on the body of the old willow tree, but it's a pity...... Human greed will never go away, and for the sake of longevity, they slaughtered on a large scale, and finally let the Lingjin clan gradually go to extinction.

When the little rabbit contacted him to go out of the mountain, the old willow tree was in the south to get rid of the trouble, and he couldn't get out for a while, so he could only entrust the demon alliance to find a temporary supervision demon for the little rabbit, and promised a rich reward.

But who would have thought that Lang Chuan, a bastard, would let him take care of the cubs and take care of the bed!

Phew!

Bai Xuan's eyes were cold, and the demonic power suddenly conjured up a white mist, and the wisps were wrapped around the male demon's body. Ling Yan's killing intent can make the blood of this nonsense monster in front of him splash on the spot.

"I'm asking ......"

"Grandpa Tree!"

Bai Xuan's murderous question stopped abruptly the moment he heard the little white rabbit speak, and the fox spirit frowned, and suddenly a bad premonition rose.

The old willow tree changed his face and smiled kindly, looking up. At the edge of the fence, Tang Tang probed from upstairs, his soft and glutinous voice was joyful, he got up and ran down with his slippers.

"Grandpa Tree, you're back!"

"Eh, slow down...... Slow down......" Liu Wu called out. The two-thousand-year-old willow tree looked young, but his behavior did not match his twenty-something face at all. Monsters like them have a long lifespan, and they only age instantaneously when the deadline is approaching, like plants and trees that suddenly lose their vitality.

Tang Tang got up from the bed in a daze, lay next to the railing and peeked with his eyes for a long time before he smelled the familiar demon smell from the beautiful banshee at the door. Suddenly, he ran down like a small cannonball, and was about to jump into Liu Wu's arms, when he suddenly noticed something, and stopped with a sudden brake.

The little rabbit's dark eyes blinked, and he sighed suspiciously: "Grandpa Tree, what is the white thing on your body that is still glowing?"

Bai Xuan: "......"

The murderous white mist instantly turned into a moist mist, cleaning up the dust for the willow demon and replenishing water by the way.

Bai Xuanfeng's eyes were smiling, and he didn't blink his eyes when he lied: "The tree seniors were in the south to get rid of the trouble, and the clothes were contaminated with the resentment of the ghosts after their deaths, so I took it upon myself to use a purification technique for the tree seniors." "

Liu Wu: "......" shameless?

Bai Xuan's face was not red and his heart was not beating, Liu Wumu had a wooden face, thinking that a fool would believe your nonsense, but Tang Tang, a stupid rabbit, sighed, but he bowed his head embarrassedly, and thanked others softly.

Liu Wu was angry and wanted to scold the street, but he found that his cub seemed to be wrong?

Liu Ye's eyes narrowed, and he looked at Tang Tang carefully, the little silly rabbit in front of him was wearing silk pajamas, his dull hair was swaggering in the wind little by little, his complexion was good, and he was not thin.