Arc:7 The White Rabbit in the Monster

The mountain of Buzhou, there is a rabbit spirit brocade, the outside is like snow, good at planting, can lead the moon, eat its flesh and swallow the soul, make people prolong life for several years, cover up the heavens......

[Thousands of years ago, the passage of the Great Wilderness disappeared, the aura of the Central Plains was thin, the ancient demons all died in the thunder, the way of heaven was preferred, the human race was prosperous, and the demons were hidden in the world, surviving in the cracks. 】

[Cannon fodder character replacement: Tang Tang. Because of the love of heaven, Lingjin Rabbit was born with a thousand miles of sunshine, and the essence of the sun and the moon. However, because of this, they are extremely vulnerable to human hunting. Some time ago, the last old rabbit in the clan died, and Tang Tang became the only surviving rabbit in the Lingjin clan, which caused disaster. 】

Jilai Mountain is located in a remote area, shrouded in white fog for many years, mortals get lost in it and can't come out, even modern equipment can't detect anything in the mountain, and gradually it is rumored to become a demon mountain that sits and eats people.

When Tang Tang woke up, he was in a very warm little house, he looked at these straw things, and then looked at the straw nest under him, and fell into deep thought.

- I'm not a slap on a horse?

Before he could finish complaining, a shrill alarm suddenly sounded in his head.

[System: Warning, warning, the protagonist arrives at the scene after ten minutes, and advises the host to flee for their lives.] 】

Bai Tuanzi's ears were furrowed, and he called out "How come it is a battle royale script", kicked the door open with his hind legs, and rushed out like a smoke, jumping while drawing rewards.

[Congratulations on the drop: What do you look at with the demonic seal? I'm just a mediocre little white rabbit. 】

[Congratulations on the drop: What do you look at when your attack power is upgraded?

The wind-blown wooden door creaked, the little rabbit sealed the demonic energy, and ten minutes later, a man with cold eyebrows and eyes appeared in front of the hut.

He threw out a spirit rune and stuck it around, pushed open the dangling wooden door of the hut, and then-

Sikong Le looked at the empty hut, wrinkled his eyebrows, and muttered to himself: "He ran away......

Don't think about it too much, Sikong Le waved his sleeves and chased towards the place where there was a lot of demonic energy, now there is only one Lingjin left, he must take advantage of the fact that others have not found out that Lingjin Rabbit is in Jilai Mountain, hurry up!

After Sikong Le walked away, there was a sudden rustling sound in the grass not far away. The little white rabbit with green leaves on his head came out, quite humane and relieved.

The protagonist is the second generation of Xiu, a child of a great family, and he is well-known in the demon world, just because he is jealous of demons and hatred, and his talent is quite high, and the monsters he meets can't escape the fate of being scattered or sealed.

However, even if Sikong Le Duan looks like a high-flying immortal, he is just a mortal, after all, he can't escape birth, old age, sickness and death for a hundred years, so when he knew that there was only the last Lingjin rabbit left in the world, he did not hesitate to refine the original staple food and soul into an elixir.

The little rabbit's ears moved, and he thought to himself, after getting the soul of the original owner, Sikong Le also wanted to improve his skills with the demon king. Therefore, relying on the nine-tailed fox on the heart-eating case, he chased after the attackers in the name of Tianxingdao, and the attackers also wanted to humiliate and humiliate this genius in the cultivation realm because this person was too arrogant, so they began the old-fashioned plot of body abuse and heart abuse.