Fanwai (holographic lightning protection: data dummy onlookers)

"Smack"

Tang Zhong accidentally broke the teacup, sat stunned, and asked dumbfoundedly, "Less...... Master, what did you say?"

In front of Tang Zhong's eyes, two men knelt on the ground side by side, one of them was an elegant and handsome young man who bowed his head in panic like a child who had made a mistake, and the other had a tall and calm back like a gun, probably sensing the panic of the people around him, he took the young man's somewhat sweaty hand and shook it gently and comfortingly.

Huo Tingshen raised his head, looked at Tang Zhong, who was still in disbelief with his eyes wide open on the sofa, and repeated it seriously and calmly.

"Uncle Zhong, I'm with Tang Tang. After Huo Tingshen finished speaking, he paused, and said solemnly: "I will take care of him for the rest of my life, so Uncle Zhong doesn't need to let Tang Tang go on a blind date anymore." "

may be a common problem of parents, when Tang Tang is about to pass the thirty-year-old mark, Tang Zhong began to introduce blind dates to Tang Tang intentionally or unintentionally, of course, Huo Tingshen, who is a few years older than Tang Tang, did not escape, but Huo Tingshen could happily refuse, but Tang Tang couldn't.

In the past few days, Tang Tang politely rejected countless girls, and he was tired of hearing the word blind date and had a headache. Not only him, but even the industry bigwigs who hid in the restaurant every day in shifts, trying to observe the enemy's situation, also reflexively soured when they heard these two words.

Tang Tang is also helpless, this is not a matter of not coming out, but someone else coming out, at most it is a simple cabinet, what about him? He wants to come out, isn't it a luxurious big wardrobe, and it comes with three drawers!

can complain and complain, but you can't really go, Tang Zhong is old, and his body is not too tough, so he always feels that he may be gone one day. That's why I thought that when I was alive, I saw my adopted son find a person who knew cold and hot.

Tang Tang understood his adoptive father's kindness, but ...... But he couldn't drag the three tall men over and tell Tang Zhong, "Dad, these three are your daughters-in-law", right?

Not to mention the elderly, the young people can't stand this stimulation......

In this way, after almost three days of blind date in the morning and blind date in the afternoon, the men couldn't stand it, and in such a sour way, their self-brewed vinegar was packed into a cup, which could circle the earth three times.

Therefore, they decided to choose someone to accompany Tang Tang home to meet his parents. Because there is only one person who can hang the name of Tang Tang's boyfriend or husband openly, the men are inextricably matched, of course, in the end, it was Huo Dafang who won the victory with the force majeure factor of being close to the water and getting the moon first.

Later, the duo who pry the corner of the wall were defeated.

Turning his gaze back again, Tang Zhong, who finally heard clearly this time, was stunned.

The adopted son comes out of the closet, and the object of the adopted son comes out of the closet is the little master?

Tang Zhong didn't seem to know what to say, he was silent for a while, sighed, and his voice was old: "Little Master, are you serious?" The old man's hair was gray, but his eyes were still kind: "I know what the little master is, but today, as a father, I still want to ask, Little Master, what do you use to guarantee that you can always love this child?"

Tang Tang raised his head violently, he looked at Tang Zhong, who was no longer young, and his eyes slowly turned red.

This is his father.